Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine (2692 Views)

How Many Souls Escaped The 'Hell' Fire Of Sodom And Gomorrah? / Charred Remains Of Sodom And Gomorrah Discovered (videos & Photos) / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Godssword1(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2018
Here is a very detailed information in a video concerning more than enough evidences of the then Sodom and Gomorrah.

There are many evidences in the video that God truly rained down fire and brimstone on the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Go see for yourself:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Pabloosas(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2018
Hmnn

1 Like

Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by falcon01: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2018
Godssword1:
Here is a very detailed information in a video concerning more than enough evidences of the then Sodom and Gomorrah.

There are many evidences in the video that God truly rained down fire and brimstone on the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Go see for yourself:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2018/11/ruins-of-sodom-and-gomorrah-will-send-chills-down-your-spine.html
God punished them for something He already destined will happen.

1 Like

Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Godssword1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
falcon01:

Really?
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by falcon01: 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
Godssword1:

Really?
are u asking
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Godssword1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
falcon01:
are u asking
We don't have to argue
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by falcon01: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Godssword1:
We don't have to argue
go on please I might learn something.
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Godssword1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
falcon01:
Nah, I doubt if you're a Christian.
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by falcon01: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Godssword1:

Nah, I doubt if you're a Christian.
am a muslim
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Godssword1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
falcon01:
am a muslim
I see
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Aaronsrod: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
falcon01:
am a muslim
A son of Ishmael!!

Then like all unbelievers Hellfire is your potion.

As God incinerated the generations of the cities of the plane so will you be tortured for eternity.

Repent or burn!
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by falcon01: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
Aaronsrod:

A son of Ishmael!!

As God incinerated the generations of the cities of the plane so will you be tortured for eternity.

Repent or burn!
grin grin ok how do I join christianity
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Godssword1(m): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
falcon01:
grin grin ok how do I join christianity
You don't join Christianity, it's not a religion. You accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord & Saviour.
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by falcon01: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
Godssword1:

You don't join Christianity, it's not a religion. You accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord & Saviour.
will he accept me?
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by mujahid777(m): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
Aaronsrod:

A son of Ishmael!!

Repent or burn!
Lol
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
falcon01:

Not all human actions are results of destiny. God did not destine anyone with evil.

Even Judas was not destined to betray Jesus ,rather he made the choice to be the one that would do it.

In the case of Sodom and Ghomorah it was their self will. It has been given unto man the will to choose either good or evil. Just like you too have chosen the way you are. It was your choice you were not destined.

Meanwhile it is also in your power to chose Life. The choice is yours.

Your "Nephews and Cousins " will soon arrive to say Sodom and Gomorah is a Myth even when the facts stare them in the face. Atheists !

The video shows balls of sulphur and brimstones in the walls of the buildings in this ruin city. not one or two but thousands. The whole place is full of ashes and you can still see structures of walls doors and Windows.

Yet the Atheists will come with "it is all Myth" and one would wonder if they have conscience that pricks them at all. Because I believe they do it just to get at God for some of His " offenses " to them. grin

Seeing a fact and denying simply because you must deny God at all cost.
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Aaronsrod: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
tamethem:

Your "Nephews and Cousins " will soon arrive to say Sodom and Gomorah is a Myth even when the facts stare them in the face. Atheists !

The video shows balls of sulphur and brimstones in the walls of the buildings in this ruin city. not one or two but thousands. The whole place is full of ashes and you can still see structures of walls doors and Windows.

Yet the Atheists will come with "it is all Myth" and one would wonder if they have conscience that pricks them at all. Because I believe they do it just to get at God for some of His " offenses " to them. grin

They are arrogant fools!

Some are so proud and hard headed they will see solid evidence like the remains of Lot's wife below which stand today at the edge of Sodom yet still they will doubt.

If a pillar of salt cannot convince them they are truly lost.

The flames await them.

Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 04, 2018
falcon01:
God gave man the free will to do things as they please
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 04, 2018
mujahid777:

Lol

Must you guys look for fight upandan when your religion is a religion of "Peace" you should cover your faces in shame.
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 04, 2018
Aaronsrod:

They are arrogant fools!

Some are so proud and hard headed they will see solid evidence like the remains of Lot's wife below which stand today at the edge of Sodom yet still they will doubt.

If a pillar of salt cannot convince them they are truly lost.

The flames await them.

I have watched these videos several years back. Including the video where the sulphurs were taken to a lab and tested. And was discovered that its even more of higher quality than the normal sulphur. This was done by Scientists /Archaeologists.

Now what baffles me and confirms my discovery about Atheists is, they always say it is only what science says that they rely upon. They believe in Science and not In the Bible. Now that Science has confirmed Sodom and Gomorrah once existed and the ruins are available with Clear evidences. A whole area covered in Ashes , sulphur and brimstones around the areas where the bible says it all happened! yet these guys are so adamant in their beliefs.

The same way Noah's Ark was found and excavated on top of the mountain where the Bible predicted it landed, on mountain Ararat in Turkey. Scientists , Archaeologists were involved in the whole exercise officially supported and sponsored by the Federal Government of Turkey. Clearly documented by Videos. Yet these Atheists guys come around saying its all a Myth. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cl3wBPrWF0

Why must a ppl be so stubborn. Their attitude is like a child who is "offended" by his dad and disowns his own dad and says " you are not my dad, in fact you don't exist" and despite all the evidences of his birth, his DNA marching the man's DNA , he still maintains his dad doesn't exist just because he is offended by some things.

I pity these guys. God intentionally preserved all these evidences so that there won't be excuses for anyone at the last day. If you don't believe the written messages what about the physical evidences.

May God help us.
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by flyingdutchman(m): 3:27am On Nov 04, 2018
Aaronsrod:

A son of Ishmael!!

Repent or burn!
You are no Christian yourself. You are like a Pharisee. Hypocrite. "The Lord has come to seek and to save that which was lost".

"For ye claim to be children of Abraham. Do you not know that God can raise stones to become children of Abraham?"
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 04, 2018
flyingdutchman:

You are no Christian yourself. You are like a Pharisee. Hypocrite. "The Lord has come to seek and to save that which was lost".

"For ye claim to be children of Abraham. Do you not know that God can raise stones to become children of Abraham?"

And are you a Christian yourself bro.?
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by rex444(m): 4:37am On Nov 04, 2018
asuustrike1:

God gave man the free will to do things as they please
thats just where all mans shit started... God knows
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 04, 2018
rex444:
thats just where all mans shit started... God knows

But if He did not do that we would not be humans but robots.
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by flyingdutchman(m): 5:11am On Nov 04, 2018
tamethem:

And are you a Christian yourself bro.?
I only pray for the mercy of God on my life. For Christ has been faithful to me even when I did not deserve Him.
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by mujahid777(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2018
tamethem:

Must you guys look for fight upandan when your religion is a religion of "Peace" you should cover your faces in shame.
Typing LOL to a mooron who uses treat of hell and death as reason to convert to his religion is looking for fight right?
Must you guys be stupid all the time undecided
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Godssword1(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2018
tamethem:

grin
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Godssword1(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2018
falcon01:
will he accept me?
Yes, of course
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2018
mujahid777:

Typing LOL to a mooron who uses treat of hell and death as reason to convert to his religion is looking for fight right?
Must you guys be stupid all the time undecided

You are as stupid as your "Prophet" who started a religion that has become the headache of the whole world.

Religion of Peace shreding people into pieces.

grin Oponu
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by abimbola74(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2018
tamethem:

Not all human actions are results of destiny. God did not destine anyone with evil.

Even Judas was not destined to betray Jesus ,rather he made the choice to be the one that would do it.

In the case of Sodom and Ghomorah it was their self will. It has been given unto man the will to choose either good or evil. Just like you too have chosen the way you are. It was your choice you were not destined.

Meanwhile it is also in your power to chose Life. The choice is yours.

The part you said judas was not destined to betray Jesus got me laughing ,have u forgotten God told Jesus he will be betrayed by one of his deciples ? U think God Dnt knw it will be Judas before it happened ryt ?
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
abimbola74:

The part you said judas was not destined to betray Jesus got me laughing ,have u forgotten God told Jesus he will be betrayed by one of his deciples ? U think God Dnt knw it will be Judas before it happened ryt ?

There is not a place where the bible said Jesus will be betrayed by one of his disciples, but that he will be betrayed. So it is left to who ever makes himself available for Satan to be used. It could have been one of his brothers.
Re: The Remains Of Sodom & Gomorrah Will Send Chills Down Your Spine by mujahid777(m): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
tamethem:

[s]

You are as stupid as your "Prophet" who started a religion that has become the headache of the whole world.

Religion of Peace shreding people into pieces.

Oponu[/s]
Well,good news,you're not as stupid and useless as that crucified pig of a god you worship!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Told Jws That Jesus Is The Arch Angel Michael? / Jesus Christ: Born Dec 25th: Wasnt True? / Power In Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.