Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute (1115 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hi Guys,

Today, I had an encounter with a single mother of 3 and she seems to be having issues with two other women in the hood.

You all know when women are fighting in the hood, they expose all secrets they’ve kept with one another. It was two against one fight as the two other women said everything about how the mother of 3 will always sleep with men to raise for money for her children upkeep.

Knowing fully well that her secret is finally exposed, the mother of 3 owned up to the allegation and she was bold to say that after all her children are fine and they attend the best school in the neighborhood.

Now, I thought about how to describe this woman but I couldn’t place it. I would like to throw this question here ��

A Prostitute Or Caring Mum, How Would You Describe A Woman The Sleeps With Men To Pay Children School Fees?
Be sincere

Drop your comments

Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by madridguy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Prostitute.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by JasonScoolari: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
A big time prostitute.
Not that she's having any disability.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by dollytino4real(f): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
caring mum 100% if u know the cost of feeding u will appreciate her extra mile 4 dat

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by madridguy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hide your face sister She can go extra mile but selling her body is capital NO. Such action will hurt her children more if they find out.

dollytino4real:
caring mum 100% if u know the cost of feeding u will appreciate her extra mile 4 dat
Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by olatuneji: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
Harlot.Simple
Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by JasonScoolari: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
dollytino4real:
Man shall not live by bread alone.

A mother should be a good example irrespective of the current challenge or predicament.

BTW, don't you nurture that thoughts of spreading your pussy for a plate of Amala if situation goes bad.
Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by fillipelobos: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
People should learn how to have sex without getting pregnant.

Ladies should also know that most men lie to get laid, so don't think he will stay because of one baby boy or girl. Even if the kids are his carbon copy.

Many other decent ways to cash in are available. Going to the best school don't make people intelligent or brilliant, good home morals helps better.

The sorrow called best school in town may just be the most expensive......

Lemme stop here
Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by forreelinc(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
grin yinmu! Catering for children abi she like am, make she dey lie for her papa there
Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by dollytino4real(f): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Man shall not live by bread alone.

A mother should be a good example irrespective of the current challenge or predicament.

BTW, don't you nurture that thoughts of spreading your pussy for a plate of Amala if situation goes bad.
i know pretenders like u will quote me fast, pls go check buhari certificate 4 me

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by dollytino4real(f): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
madridguy:
Hide your face sister She can go extra mile but selling her body is capital NO. Such action will hurt her children more if they find out.

u no go like fork her if giving the chance, Mr moralite

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by JasonScoolari: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
dollytino4real:
i know pretenders like u will quote me fast, pls go check buhari certificate 4 me
Like i said earlier, don't let situation push you into opening your pussy for a plate of Amala and a keg of Kunù.
A word for the wise is enough.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by madridguy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
I don't insert my joy stick inside every honey pot. I would rather give her money to take care of her children for the sake of God.

dollytino4real:
Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by dollytino4real(f): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Like i said earlier, don't let situation push you into opening your pussy for a plate of Amala and a keg of Kunù.
A word for the wise is enough.
see lie mohamadu brother
Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by JasonScoolari: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
dollytino4real:
see lie mohamadu brother
Dis Ph stubborn girl sef. grin
Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by dollytino4real(f): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Dis Ph stubborn girl sef. grin
i stubborn pass u?
Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by JasonScoolari: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
dollytino4real:
i stubborn pass u?
I am a gentleman. wink
Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by Seahawk: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
Or You could mind your business. That’s an option.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by cjeriia: 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
dollytino4real:
Eerrmm madam na F***K no b FORK
Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by Almaiga: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
She's a Prostitute. There are alot of widows out there who engage in farming, business or doing menial jobs just feed and train their kids in school.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by dollytino4real(f): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
cjeriia:
Eerrmm madam na F***K no b FORK
Mr lecturer pls go teach buhari
Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by dollytino4real(f): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I am a gentleman. wink
i dey see am 4 ur face
Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by cjeriia: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
dollytino4real:
Mr lecturer pls go teach buhari
Hhhhmmm...
Dulardinho sista. Dey show urself inugo grin
Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by AuroraB(f): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
Besta mind your business. Why don't you all condemning her get her a job You be talking before thinking, ain't there graduates of 5yrs that have gotten no job you have heard of

3 Likes

Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by bukatyne(f): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hmmmmm

What is the difference between a woman who has multiple lovers to train her kids, a woman who slept with the boss once to secure her promotion, the woman who sleeps with a man to secure a job for her husband, the man who forges his age to qualify for a job, the man who reps with his boss's wife for extra cash, the man who adds extra zeros to make more money, the man who siphon's people's money, the subordinate who sets up his boss to take over his position, the trader who passes off fake as original, the trader who uses false measurements etc.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by dollytino4real(f): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
cjeriia:
Hhhhmmm...
Dulardinho sista. Dey show urself inugo grin
see me see Romeo
Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by ifyalways(f): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
Gbemishile1:
Hi Guys,

Today, I had an encounter with a single mother of 3 and she seems

Now, I thought about how to describe this woman but I couldn’t place it. I would like to throw this question here ��

A Prostitute Or Caring Mum, How Would You Describe A Woman The Sleeps With Men To Pay Children School Fees?
Be sincere

Drop your comments
A woman doing what she got to do . Better than sleeping around for free

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by frozen70(f): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2018
She is just lazy

What stops her from going into trade from her proceed

She likes sex and sees nothing wrong in sleeping with men

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeps With Men To Cater For Her Children,caring Mum Or Prostitute by paix(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
Does she respond to the rhythm during sex or she cries to indicate her regrets for her actions?
Does she cum in the process?
Does she happily collect the money from the men that engage her?

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Care At Osogbo / Deleted / Let Families Pray For Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.