Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,409 members, 7,850,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

When You Say Amen, The Power And Authority Behind It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Say Amen, The Power And Authority Behind It (414 Views)

From ‘I Do’ To ‘amen’: The Biblical Healthy Tips That Saved My Marriage – The St / God Forbids Presence Of Women On The Altar,their Ministry And Authority In The C / 10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Say Amen, The Power And Authority Behind It by lightblazingnow(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Amen means I agree or we agreed. It's a golden seal which can not be broken. If indeed you agreed, it becomes a contract, a agreement signed by the both parties. But you know as the scriptures predicted that men will be lovers of themselves more than lovers of God Almighty.

Folks really do not want to know anyone, all they want is to is get the job done, rake up some cash and flex on. And so everything the so called men of God are trying to preach, no one is listening. They want miracles and if there is none, they are out.

When will you begin to use this word, this picture and the power of AMEN??

Matthew 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Ecclesiastes 4:11 Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? 4:12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

2 Corinthians 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.
Re: When You Say Amen, The Power And Authority Behind It by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:04am On Nov 04, 2018
AMEN
Re: When You Say Amen, The Power And Authority Behind It by lightblazingnow(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2018
Awesome
Re: When You Say Amen, The Power And Authority Behind It by lightblazingnow(m): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2018
Amen again
Re: When You Say Amen, The Power And Authority Behind It by IamTheAnswers: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2018
AMEN
Re: When You Say Amen, The Power And Authority Behind It by lightblazingnow(m): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2018
Amen
Re: When You Say Amen, The Power And Authority Behind It by IamTheAnswers: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2018
The power
Re: When You Say Amen, The Power And Authority Behind It by IamTheAnswers: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hallelujah
Re: When You Say Amen, The Power And Authority Behind It by lightblazingnow(m): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Excellent
Re: When You Say Amen, The Power And Authority Behind It by lightblazingnow(m): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2018
Gloria
Re: When You Say Amen, The Power And Authority Behind It by IamTheAnswers: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2018
A men

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw In The Holy Bible Concerning Corruption... / An Unbelievable Analogy Of True Prophesies---------- Buhari Is Gone! / Pastor Shocks His Congregation, Appears From The 'Sky' During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.