Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Husband D0es Only Missionary But I Want T0 Give Him Bl0w J0b - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband D0es Only Missionary But I Want T0 Give Him Bl0w J0b (646 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband D0es Only Missionary But I Want T0 Give Him Bl0w J0b by osayo289: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
The issue of sex in a relationship between husband and wife must be handled delicately else it might

result to infidelity. A lady shared this story with JORO and I was stunned when I saw the caption: "My husband loves missionary.. I try to give him Mouth Action.."

Just read and tell us what you feel

I go married as a virgin.. Ive always dreamt of having an interesting sex life after marriage but reverse is the case. My husband loves missionary a lot but i want to explore. Anytime I bring it up he will start asking if I am seeing someone else. The last time i tried to give him a bl0w j0b, he flared up and started questioning me who taught me, he says there is no way a virgin will know so much about s3x.....

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/my-husband-d0es-only-missionary-but-i.html

Re: My Husband D0es Only Missionary But I Want T0 Give Him Bl0w J0b by frozen70(f): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2018
He needs to go to the net and watch how things are done to make sex life interesting

Put up a sex video and watch it together with him

As you guys are watching it, let him know the ones you think might take you there

Just let him know that you are at your prime and your body needs him to calm those nerves

We learn every day.

If he refuses to cooperate, when next he initiates sex and wants it missionary, tell him that, that particular style he does don't give you climax or orgasm and it leaves you frustrated

Learn to speak out and be bold to discuss sex matters

That's the only way to pass a message to him

He will understand it better

(1) (Reply)

See How A Little Boy Reacted On Seeing His Soldier-Brother Away For A Year / Missing Family / I Am Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.