Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Nightmare On A Saturday Morning | Shontellybee - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Nightmare On A Saturday Morning | Shontellybee (313 Views)

The Nightmare..... A Short Story / LIVING NIGHTMARE(18+) / THE NIGHTMARE (Evil Lurks In The Dark) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nightmare On A Saturday Morning | Shontellybee by shontellybee(f): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oh mother! help me"my brother begged and pleaded.

Help me sister! Save me"he said again amidst the confusion around him and the tears that dropped like water from his eyes.

And for the first time in my life, I saw kid brother cry. for he never ever bulged even while momma scolds him , nor hit him at home.....hit to read more
https:///pad3qD-fd

(1) (Reply)

Agbero Hero / What If The Sun Ceased To Smile - A Poem By Oladeji Popoola / One Last Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.