Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Please Help A Brother. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help A Brother. (783 Views)

Help A Brother, Tickling Noise At The Top And Bluish Smoke On Cold Start / Please Help A Brother With Acura TL 2010 Review / Toyota Camry Fuel Consumption (its Urgent Help A Brother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother. by jones56: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
My car is Toyota Corolla 2002,1ZZ engine.
I changed the rings and metals, nuzzle, but the car refuse to pick after starting, this is the second mechanic now that is working on it,I have changed all the things they asked me to do but to know avail.
Am a civil servant, my savings have all gone in but nothing to show up,what they keep telling me call this electrician call this call that am tired.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by timifakay(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please park the car until you can afford a replacement engine.
I hope the electrical system has not been abused.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by radautoworks: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
jones56:
My car is Toyota Corolla 2002,1ZZ engine.
I changed the rings and metals, nuzzle, but the car refuse to pick after starting, this is the second mechanic now that is working on it,I have changed all the things they asked me to do but to know avail.
Am a civil servant, my savings have all gone in but nothing to show up,what they keep telling me call this electrician call this call that am tired.

It wasn't done correctly. I'm guessing sloppy work. What was the car doing that caused all this in the first place?

(1) (Reply)

How To Drive Through A Flooded Area / Toyota Highlander 2006 Model 3 Rows / Please Recommend A Very Good Tested & Trusted Painter; Abule Egba Axis Or Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.