Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

My Girlfriend Has A Behavior Disorder But She Calls It Feminism! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Has A Behavior Disorder But She Calls It Feminism! (668 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has A Behavior Disorder But She Calls It Feminism! by Beke2020: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hi,

My name is Franc. I been following your blog for a while now. My girlfriend is a Nigerian and I been dating for about a year now.I like her a lot. She is strong,smart and very hardworking. She motivates me quite a lot. She moved to the states about four years ago and she is at the top of her game in her career.

My girl prides herself as a feminist and I do agree with some of her views. However,there are quite a lot of her views that appear quite weird to me. I have in fact made her know that I support the feminist movement but I also feel there are extremists taking advantage of this. She calls her self independent and needs not to submit to a man but she is pretty annoying most times.

My girl tends to be quite strong willed and opinionated and wants me to be the one to apologize first anytime we have a misunderstanding.I fear sometimes that I may not be able to keep up with her behavior. When I try to talk to her about it,she says I am trying to suppress her from having a voice of her own in our relationship. I definitely think her.....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-girlfriend-has-a-behavior-disorder-but-she-calls-it-feminism/

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Behavior Disorder But She Calls It Feminism! by Obodo999(m): 12:40am On Nov 05, 2018
Get a grip on yourself, be a man and dump her useless ass
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Behavior Disorder But She Calls It Feminism! by Beke2020: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
shocked
Obodo999:
Get a grip on yourself, be a man and dump her useless ass

(1) (Reply)

Professional Ironing Work In Lagos / Have You Ever Experience This Before / Sma Gold Progress Vs Sma Pro Baby Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.