Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) (17516 Views)

2023 Access Art X: Julius Agbaje, Asmaa Jama Emerge Winners Of The Art X Price / Art X Free Ticket With Access Bank / A UI Re-design Of The Access Bank Mobile Banking Android App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by Qtsnow(m): 6:22am On Nov 04, 2018
ART X Lagos 2018 is finally here this year’s edition, sponsored by Access Bank, features the best of the African and contemporary art scene; including 18 of African and Diaspora’s most exciting galleries; including the Nike Art Gallery - Nigeria, Addis Fine Art – Ethiopia. ART X Lagos 2018 also featured 50 artists from Nigeria, and the diaspora and also the renowned tutu painting.

After decades missing, the Tutu, the famous work of renowned Nigerian artist, Ben Enwonwu, was found in a flat in London and auctioned for 1.2m.

Despite having a new owner, Access Bank was able to get the National heritage back home one more time, to be admired.This is the same art piece that was publicly displayed in 1975 at the Italian embassy in Lagos. See pictures from the event

this is another notable event that has reiterated Access Bank’s passion for the Art Industry in Nigeria.

See more pictures from the event.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by Qtsnow(m): 6:23am On Nov 04, 2018
More Pictures

1 Like

Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by Qtsnow(m): 6:29am On Nov 04, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by Qtsnow(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2018
More Pictures

Picture 3: The Tutu, the famous work of renowned Nigerian artist, Ben Enwonwu

3 Likes

Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17am On Nov 04, 2018
BEAUTIFUL pictures.....

ART IS LIFE!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by osabiya16(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2018
My love for Art make me wanna � shocked

Life is beautiful so has Art grin

4 Likes

Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by Nameflow(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2018
Art is beauty
Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by january1(f): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2018
beautiful
Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by ednut1(m): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2018
cool
Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by franklypaen: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2018
"art is an expression of one's self" art is beauty

1 Like

Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2018
I love paintings
Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by wisdomkid: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2018
Personally, I think Art is just wonderful. I adore Arts
Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by Stormyweather(m): 7:23am On Nov 04, 2018
The feeling from a beautiful art work cannot be over emphasized. Art appreciation is the discovery of life.

1 Like

Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by lekkan(m): 7:23am On Nov 04, 2018
Hmmmmm.... Oga bayi oh

Who knows how to make money without internet fraud??

2 Likes

Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by thesicilian: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2018
Different strokes for different folk. I don't know what most people see in painted arts. It just doesn't get my groove on.

1 Like

Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2018
At first I thought the human was painting too until I noticed both girls on either side of the paint-like lady grin

12 Likes

Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by ArcFresky(m): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2018
Nice 1.
Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by ibkkk(f): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2018
Nice ones.

1 Like

Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by hizmail(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2018
Life is Art........
Cos it imitate nature.
Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by benebaby77: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2018
This is the very reason Access Bank has started debiting our accounts ridiculously.....
Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by Comanche(f): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2018
Danrizzle:
At first I thought the humans were paintings too until I noticed both girls on either side of the paint-like lady grin

Hehe....The lady even looks like the female version of the 'Did they caught me' guy. grin
Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by allanphash7(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2018
Access bank that can never ever ever ever be well with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by Edum13656: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2018
Woodrow! !! beautiful
Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by Alawe(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2018
Was there at the prestigeous CIVIC CENTER v/i, very interesting scens in a wounderful environment.

The CIVIC CENTER is one nice place to have events.

1 Like

Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by Shollay20(m): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2018
art is beautiful....
Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2018
Wonderful!
Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by powerhouse3(m): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2018
The very reason I love is because Art is percusor to all science, and it's boundless ego can't be restrained. Through art we are all able to capture humanity, both the perfect and flaw, because the freedom to explore humanity reside in art alone

3 Likes

Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by Slimszy: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2018
Home of creativity

Check my signature for awesome artworks
Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by cruz97(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2018
thesicilian:
Different strokes for different folk. I don't know what most people see in painted arts. It just doesn't get my groove on.
i swear to God, the thing just tire me
Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by akinszz: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Comanche:

Hehe....The lady even looks like the female version of the 'Did they caught me' guy. grin
may God forgive you
Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
Danrizzle:
At first I thought the humans were paintings too until I noticed both girls on either side of the paint-like lady grin
Same here bro grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Centje Artworld / My Graphics Design Portfolio / Incredible Living Paintings On Human Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.