Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. (1380 Views)

Poll: Who would win the 2010 Fifa World's best player and ballon D'or

Cristiano ronaldo: 5% (1 vote)
Lionel Messi: 22% (4 votes)
Arjen robben: 5% (1 vote)
Xavi Hernandez: 11% (2 votes)
Miroslav Klose: 0% (0 votes)
Bastian Schweinsteiger: 11% (2 votes)
Wesley Sneijder: 33% (6 votes)
Iker Casillas: 11% (2 votes)
David Villa: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Should Vuvuzela’s Be Banned From The 2010 World Cup Finals? / Espn's Top 50 Players At The 2010 World Cup. No Nigerian Player! / Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by mamagee3(f): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2010
Cristiano Ronaldo.

Lionel Messi.

Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Xavi Hernandez.

Miroslav Klose.

Wesley Sneijder.

Iker Casillas.

Arjen robben

Andres Iniesta

David Villa
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by denzel2009: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
Rabiu Afolabi
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2010
Where is David Villa in your list

or Arjen Robben
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by mamagee3(f): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^I just put their names. cheesy
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by makajibbz(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
what d fukk is swarzniggah finding there
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by mamagee3(f): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^He's a nominee.
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by makajibbz(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2010
oh, i forgot. msteeewwww
i guess they just put his name there to complete 9players, tongue
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by dayokanu(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2010
makajibbz:

what d fukk is swarzniggah finding there

Schweinsteiger played the CL final and world cup semi finals, tell us what Cristiano Ronaldo did that is close to that
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by mamagee3(f): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^Cristiano ronaldo had 33 goals in 35 appearances last season.

Plus 15 assists, so I think he's a nominee.
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by makajibbz(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2010
dayokanu:

Schweinsteiger played the CL final and world cup semi finals, tell us what Cristiano Ronaldo did that is close to that
He scored a goal! tongue besides i dont like CR!
I think they shuld pause the award for dis year,none of them deserve it except maybe, only iniesta!
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by Johnnny(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2010
makajibbz:

He scored a goal! tongue besides i dont like CR!
I think they shuld pause the award for dis year,none of them deserve it except maybe, only iniesta!

You must have been reading my mind, Andres Iniesta and Xavi Hernandez should win it from the lot of them, because there is nothing spetacular this year from my point of view. (In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is the king).

Funny enough, mama gee did not even consider Iniesta to be good enough for her list of nominees. angry angry
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by makajibbz(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2010
Johnnny:

You must have been reading my mind, Andres Iniesta and Xavi Hernandez should win it from the lot of them, because there is nothing spetacular this year from my point of view. (In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is the king).

Funny enough, mama gee did not even consider Iniesta to be good enough for her list of nominees. angry angry
i didnt even notice that iniesta isnt on the list shocked OMG !!!!
mama-goal what did you base your list on
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by jaybee3(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2010
Wesley sneidjer is def gon run away with both.
Instrumental during Inter's ascent to europe's best
Instrumental during oranje bois run to the finals
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by makajibbz(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2010
jay bee:

Wesley sneidjer is def gon run away with both.
Instrumental during Inter's ascent to europe's best
Instrumental during oranje bois run to the finals
forget!!!!!!!
iniesta deserve am, he was instrumental in barca's treble world victories.And most importantly he won the world cup.thatz wats up!
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by jaybee3(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2010
^^^
U wanna bet?
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by makajibbz(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2010
bet or no bet, Andres Iniesta will win! if he does'nt then they'll give it to Yakubu or Kaita tongue
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2010
schweini is my man
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by ogazi007(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2010
Iniesta the golden boi.he scored in a world cup final,a winning goal for that matter.
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by jalether(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2010
3 players particularly stood out at the just concluded wc. David villa, xavi and sneijder.

based on their overall performance and achievement over the course of the season. Sneijder about edges it and SHOULD sweep both award.
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by dayokanu(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2010
makajibbz:

forget!!!!!!!
iniesta deserve am, he was instrumental in barca's treble world victories.And most importantly he won the world cup.thatz wats up!

Barca won treble in 2009 and not 2010. the award is for 2010 WPOTY
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by vikiviko(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2010
No mention of Diego Forlan.
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by medjai(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2010
Wesley Sneijder if Fifa wants to be fair
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by mamagee3(f): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2010
jalether:

3 players particularly stood out at the just concluded wc. David villa, xavi and sneijder.

based on their overall performance and achievement over the course of the season. Sneijder about edges it and SHOULD sweep both award.
Exactly. . .let's wait until december!
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by makajibbz(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2010
hey, mamagih why isnt andres in ur list, he's a nominee
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by ice234: 12:42am On Jul 24, 2010
pls add milito. he scored the much needed goals in CL seria A and coper italia
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by marutimon: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2010
vikiviko:

No mention of Diego Forlan.

He had a good World Cup but was anonymous most of the season for his club.
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by mukina2: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2010
Kanu
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by ice234: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2010
u should have called okocha instead of kanu
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by dayokanu(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2010
marutimon:

He had a good World Cup but was anonymous most of the season for his club.

He won the Europa league with his club hope you know
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by mamagee3(f): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2010
^^I think it's a tie between Forlan and Sneijder.
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by ice234: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2010
wat about milito mama gee he should get european footballer of the yr
Re: Which Player Is Most Likely To Win The 2010 Ballon D'or & Fifa's World's Best. by mamagee3(f): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2010
^^What the heck!

Milito isn't even in FIFA's list. . .let's just face these contenders and leave the anonymous ones. wink

mukina2:

Kanu

The award is for WPOTY not for retirees please. wink

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Happen If One Match Is Postponed / Lionel Messi Kisses His Partner After Barcelona Win The Copa Del Rey (photo) / Arsenal To Consider Bid For Paris Saint-germain Left Winger Julian Draxler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.