Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

The Dark Souls Clone: Dead Cells Is Coming To Mobile!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Dark Souls Clone: Dead Cells Is Coming To Mobile!! (1173 Views)

Dark Souls 3 Hardest To Least Difficult Boss / I Need Dark Souls Ps3 / Dark Souls Mobile Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dark Souls Clone: Dead Cells Is Coming To Mobile!! by GidiGamers: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2018
GidiGamers

No one saw this coming. The 2D platformer which is very similar to Dark Souls according to sources is announced to be coming to move devices.

The similarity is what makes this game a good recommendation for those that crave for the Dark Souls kind of hardcore, but can't get a console to play Dark Souls then you should not hesitate to download Dead Cells as it has been announced that its coming to mobile.

No, this isn't a lie, actually the game appeared briefly on PlayStore before it was pulled back by the developers, Playdigious, due to an unknown circumstances, we are all hoping it going to re launch fully soon.

Like I said earlier, Dead Cells is like Dark Souls/Shovel Knight, just as ball crushingly difficult, Dark Souls is, so is Dead Cells so hardcore gamers should finds this entertaining.

The graphics are just gorgeous and combat is just as entertaining as you would expect

You can watch the trailer here: http://www.gidigamers.tk/2018/11/Dead-Cells-Upcoming-Mobile.html?m=1

lalasticlala

Re: The Dark Souls Clone: Dead Cells Is Coming To Mobile!! by PAQ(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
I wouldnt advice a darksoul-like game on mobile phones because out of frustration and anger you fit unknowingly throw your phone? Because people are known to throw their pads out of anger.

If you have played any of the souls games you should know, even bloodborne was unforgiven

1 Like

Re: The Dark Souls Clone: Dead Cells Is Coming To Mobile!! by GidiGamers: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2019
PAQ:
I wouldnt advice a darksoul-like game on mobile phones because out of frustration and anger you fit unknowingly throw your phone? Because people are known to throw their pads out of anger.

If you have played any of the souls games you should know, even bloodborne was unforgiven

Lmao!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

!!! / Halo : Reach FAILS To Out-perform Its Predecessor . . . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.