Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? (6221 Views)

Be Self Employ With Blogging, Corpers,graduates And Able Youth Check In:seo Here / I Need Help With Blogging / Truth About Making Money With Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
Emperor2463:
I'm a blogger at legitnewsblog..com I blog using my phone and I enjoy it

Just visited your blog... Love the concept and arrangement. Pls like how many months did it take for google ads to get approve on ur blog
Re: How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? by Olalekan95(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
EbiJUNIRO:

You can blog but the issue is, you will encounter editing problems plus screen view ish. Well, I am in a similar situation, but doing my thing.

thanks, please lets contact through whatsapp, I got some question I wanna ask you ...

0816 3096 855
Re: How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? by Atikuobi19: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
introvertme:

Everything can be done with a phone.
okay
Re: How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? by Emeka71(m): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
dogstyle007:
It’s gonna be hard... except you wanna do copy and paste
Copy and paste is even more difficult using mobile phone.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? by dogstyle007(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
Emeka71:
Copy and paste is even more difficult using mobile phone.
lol... very true..
Re: How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? by BelovethDom: 1:53am On Nov 09, 2018
yosicitapi:
Download WordPress on your phone and start.

No, you can not download WordPress using mobile phone. Due to this challenge, am already creating a course to help those who are interested. The course is free.
Re: How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? by bravesoul247(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Olalekan95:
Hello my ameable Nairalanders, I'm an undergraduate and am thinking of going into blogging with full force,smile.

I know little about blogging and presently I Can't afford a PC but I got a website already.

Please my people, how do I go about blogging with my mobile phone prior to arrival of PC. What are the tools I need to get started. Please help me out, thanks.

Please help move this to front page to get more people to help,thanks.
just download WordPress or blogger on your phone.
Re: How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? by Bloggingscope: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2018
You can blog with your phone but it will be very difficult and please don't even think you can design your blog with a phone especially if it is a blogger but adding posts will be very easy cool
Re: How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? by fastseo: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2018
Bloggingscope:
You can blog with your phone but it will be very difficult and please don't even think you can design your blog with a phone especially if it is a blogger but adding posts will be very easy cool

I design with my phone, all my post are with my phone.

But on WordPress not Blogger.

If the opp mean business then phone is the best option to blog with now that light is a problem
Re: How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? by zetonet: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2018
Blogging on mobile phone is stressful
Re: How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? by Bloggingscope: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
fastseo:

I design with my phone, all my post are with my phone.

But on WordPress not Blogger.

If the opp mean business then phone is the best option to blog with now that light is a problem

grin grin

Lol have heard of something like xampp or wamp before? can you test your blognoffline without that?

There are sone chrome and safari extensions like grammarly you will not have access to bro

Btw drag and drop with page builders?

I do blog with phone too and i know how tedious it can be bro, tge best way is to get a pc
Re: How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? by EbiJUNIRO(m): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
Olalekan95:

thanks, please lets contact through whatsapp, I got some question I wanna ask you ...

0816 3096 855

Okay 08134612613
Re: How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? by fastseo: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2018
Bloggingscope:

grin grin

Lol have heard of something like xampp or wamp before? can you test your blognoffline without that?

There are sone chrome and safari extensions like grammarly you will not have access to bro

Btw drag and drop with page builders?

I do blog with phone too and i know how tedious it can be bro, tge best way is to get a pc

I don't know what u are saying oh..
U don't need grammarly before you can blog, you don't need xampp or wamp before you can blog, you don't need any extensions before you can blog.

All you mentioned above do you do them before you post a single post on your blog?
Do you drag and drop before you post on your blog?

When you started did you make use of grammarly which is a premium service? Please let's address the main topics which is can he post a content with WordPress via mobile.

My platform is WordPress like I said.... Blogging is about creating good content, like 500 to 1000 and above then u upload it using WordPress app or chrome via url.com/wp-admin
And have been doing that with no problem.

Don't discourage the young man... Onyibo wea do WordPress put mobile version, do mobile app, even put a mobile version on your Chrome no be mumu.

I have been blogging since 2010. angry sad so am no kid I know what am saying.
Re: How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? by Bloggingscope: 8:02am On Nov 30, 2018
fastseo:

I don't know what u are saying oh..
U don't need grammarly before you can blog, you don't need xampp or wamp before you can blog, you don't need any extensions before you can blog.

All you mentioned above do you do them before you post a single post on your blog?
Do you drag and drop before you post on your blog?

When you started did you make use of grammarly which is a premium service? Please let's address the main topics which is can he post a content with WordPress via mobile.

My platform is WordPress like I said.... Blogging is about creating good content, like 500 to 1000 and above then u upload it using WordPress app or chrome via url.com/wp-admin
And have been doing that with no problem.

Don't discourage the young man... Onyibo wea do WordPress put mobile version, do mobile app, even put a mobile version on your Chrome no be mumu.

I have been blogging since 2010. angry sad so am no kid I know what am saying.

Bro forget all those trash, Grammarly is very useful bro and even though I don't use it, what I use to proofread is still on my pc.

You were asking me if it was the first time I started blogging that i dragged and drop, you need to tell me how you intend to add widgets to footer and sidebar without dragging and dropping and believe me some phones can't even do it.

Believe me someone that can't afford a mini laptop may not even be able to afford to pay for hosting and domain talkless of buying theme and plugin not to talk of hiring someone for design. So as a starter don't you think the guy will really waste a whole lot of data designing his blog without practicing with local servers first?

There are many extensions I use for my blog bro but i don't get what you mean by saying one don't need extensions.

Wait how do you even intend to write 8kwords article with your phone

Believe me am not discouraging anyone here am just giving my opinions, I do blog with phone sometimes to cut data expense but that does not mean if the gut get money to buy system he should not buy it.

By the way do you have any idea that one can blog with microsoft word?

You use phone to blog fine! but I haven't seen any pro blogger that will tell me he use phone to blog.
Re: How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? by fastseo: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2018
Well sorry for sounding mean.... You are ignorent...

Do you drag and drop widget everytime? Even I can drag and drop widget on mobile.

U don't necessarily need a premium themes and plugin before you make money.

All my themes are free from WordPress repository.

Check the pix below the last one... I did that all with phone. I was able to add widget without any problem.

Am speaking from what i have been able to do.

That you can't do it means you have not tried it

To make things convenient for me I have to download writerp, then WordPress app all from play store.

Then I write using the writerp because it allows me to write large articles without hanging.
Then I copy and paste it on WordPress app. Then add all the necessary tags, h2, h2, h4 b, strong etc then I copy it and paste it on my blog using Chrome browser but I make sure that my WordPress post is in text format.
Paste it, add image add YouTube video if I have one then click on upload..

Finally I want you to answer me here.... How many of your articles are upto 4k not to talk of the 8k you mentioned?

Andn what do you mean by pro blogger?
What I make in a day despite traffic has gone down by 30% now on my side.... You can't make in a week.

If they should count the first 20 bloggers who make resonable money from blogging on nairaland here I will appear in 19th.

Don't discourage others let them do it, with time they will get a pc

Re: How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? by Amicable22: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2018
Olalekan95:
Hello my ameable Nairalanders, I'm an undergraduate and am thinking of going into blogging with full force,smile.

I know little about blogging and presently I Can't afford a PC but I got a website already.

Please my people, how do I go about blogging with my mobile phone prior to arrival of PC. What are the tools I need to get started. Please help me out, thanks.

It is very possible. I have been blogging for 8months now with my phone. It is not easy but it is possible.

I prepare/research on my choice topic and write them in my note book. Then I type it in to my blog.

IT IS NOT EASY THOUGH, it is stressful... I'm working on getting a system soon.

But I used a laptop to purchase and set my blog theme.

I'm a newbee in blogging.

Please help move this to front page to get more people to help,thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? / Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger? / First Anniversary Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.