Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Davido Captured Sleeping With his Mouth Wide Opened - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Captured Sleeping With his Mouth Wide Opened (5278 Views)

Davido Captured On Camera Drinking Big Bowl Of Garri (watch Video) / Bbnaija: Nengi Captured Sleeping Beside Ozo's Picture As She Resumes Her Weeping / Davido Captured With Chioma, With Caption "My Life Insurance" (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Captured Sleeping With his Mouth Wide Opened by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Issame:

Sounds pained still. Drink water bushboy grin

Do you know what $1000 feels like monthly? cheesy

Come closer let me tell you what it feels like.

Heaven on earth

When I was still dropping articles, it generates more than 80 likes on NL frontpage

https://www.nairaland.com/4271243/wolf-wall-street-5-mindsets. $10 is made in 4 minutes.

If you are humble, I will school you and you will drop that your bullshit blog and become my student.

Have a nice night.
Re: Davido Captured Sleeping With his Mouth Wide Opened by seunadeolu(m): 10:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin

Enu OBO!
Re: Davido Captured Sleeping With his Mouth Wide Opened by Patrik007(m): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ok..

Re: Davido Captured Sleeping With his Mouth Wide Opened by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Do you know what $1000 feels like monthly? cheesy

Come closer let me tell you what it feels like.

Heaven on earth

When I was still dropping articles, it generates more than 80 likes on NL frontpage

https://www.nairaland.com/4271243/wolf-wall-street-5-mindsets. $10 is made in 4 minutes.

If you are humble, I will school you and you will drop that your bullshit blog and become my student.

Have a nice night.
Lol.. Bruh I want to be your student pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Share Bedroom Photo With A Sexy Lady In Bikini - Fans Blast Him / Its Over Between Us!chris Brown Unfollowed Davido -nigerian Reacts / 4 Children Who Were Raised By Wild Animals: See The Nigerian Child In The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.