Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) (29320 Views)

Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes / BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House / Timi Dakolo Prays As "Strange" Illness Attacks Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Kingsmeal: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ex-BBNaija housemate, Khole is dressed up as a dark angel for halloween and she is sort of channeling the "lucifer" - she shared the photos and wrote the following on it:

I used to draw an angel when I was young
Imagining that she was flying so high
A little girl with wings same as hers
Following the angel everywhere
The little girl keeps on flying
Quickly, eagerly, ambitiously
A strong wind strikes the girl
Causing her to nearly fell
She looked where the angel was
She sees nothing but dust
From dust is a shadow of a bird
A sweet soft voice speaks in her head
"Don't cry, just keep on trying,
Fly high, soar high, don't stop on dreaming."
The girl got the urge flying back to the sky
The angel flew with her with pleasing smile
As I look closely on my drawing
I was the little girl, wandering
Infront was the graceful angel
Telling me not to stop flying
#life #girl #dreams #angel #goal #fly #success #high #imagine

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-khole-dresses-as-a-dark-angel-in-new-photos/

1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Speedyconnect15: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
chai
kedu udi ndogbu bu ihe nkea bikonu?
see below

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by praizblog: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Satan ke
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Can u imagine I asked her on her IG what is this, she replied " Onwe gi ikpo police, oburuo my fault nna ekoli ur sis, bata na office gi rie office"

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Ivix(m): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
angry angry No...
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
G
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by G1STM0RE: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
angry

Female Guest Wore Massive Eye-Popping Dress To A Wedding (Photo) >>> https://gistmore.com/female-guest-wore-massive-eye-popping-dress-wedding-photo
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nice curtain

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Jeel: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ahhh
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by downloadproject(f): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Black demon
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by jae101(f): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
I love the concept tho. Even if it may be too extreme

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
The dressing says it all;

Daughter of the dark angel,

Granddaughter of Lucifertongue

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by mabaz(m): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
This doesn't look good

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Davidddon(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Even Lucifer will reject this one... Chai

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
See how body strong like frozen chicken..... angry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Yudee8(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Warris dis, no yansh sef

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Tonitelli: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
What is dis tori olorun?
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by ezinnefashionst(f): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by famzynet: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
This ugly girl is just making all effort to get attention.

Nigerians have better issues to ponder on that half naked BBN girls seeking attention by all means.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by iamboladee: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hehehehe cry
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Fools everywhere.
May The Good Lord find them Grace!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Sochimaobim(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
The girl is ugly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Stanweezy:
Can u imagine I asked her on her IG what is this, she replied " Onwe gi ikpo police, oburuo my fault nna ekoli ur sis, bata na office gi rie office"

Hmm!

I smell LIES!!! angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by zomu(m): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Waste of money
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by gaby(m): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
See her small nyansh like my clenched fist.

For pidgin...her nyansh be like my blow...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by ghostwritter(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
pls I hope I'm not the only one thinking that this foolish girl have sense more than the moderator of this section...I hope I'm wrong shaaa.
I rebuke this girl's black ass, this is suppose to be a studious shot and not for the parlor. Omo oni idi dudu. black nyash.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Mistadora01(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
soberdrunk:
See how body strong like frozen chicken..... angry

Hypocrite... As if u won't do if she opens leg for u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kingsmeal:
Ex-BBNaija housemate, Khole is dressed up as a dark angel for halloween and she is sort of channeling the "lucifer" - she shared the photos and wrote the following on it:

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-khole-dresses-as-a-dark-angel-in-new-photos/

cc: LuciferYahweh see your member

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
Davidddon:
Even Lucifer will reject this one... Chai
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by Laju1234: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
cry
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) by ghostwritter(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mistadora01:

Hypocrite... As if u won't do if she opens leg for u
I rebuke it on his behalf, sey wetin happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Late Baby Beniah's Family Gives Back N25M Out Of The N80M To Charity. / Kate Henshaw & Kojo Williams Cover Media Room Hub June Edition / Chidimma & Chidiebere Aneke Honored In USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.