Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment (6732 Views)

Mercy Corps Nigeria Vacancy (4 Positions) / U.S. Embassy In Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Apply For Mercy Corps Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (10 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment by latestupdate: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we partner to put bold solutions into action - helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within. Now, and for the future.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Gender & Protection Program Assistant

Deadline: 10th November, 2018.

Click Here To View Details

2.) Gender & Protection Program Officer

Deadline: 8th November, 2018.

3.) Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send not more than a 4 page of CV and Cover Letter in one document, addressing the position requirements and location to: ng-recruitment.nigeria@mercycorps.org

Note

All applications must include the position title and Reference Number in the subject line
CV and cover letter and should not be more than 4 pages.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and we are an equal opportunity organization so women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.

NOTE- Read Details Of The Job and Apply Only If You're Qualified!
Re: Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment by lascopes(m): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ehn!!! FTC, mean say my prayers go answer this week be that.
Borno!!! Employ your family members, I know you people in general will have at least 10-20 unemployed ones. See this people o, una no get conscience at all? cry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment by mendii(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
can i be the ceo
Re: Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good
Re: Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
I dey Borno live grin grin grin grin grin

Funny enough i dey one of the villages they mentioned there grin grin May God continue to save us all Humanitarians over here

Soon e go be South Sudan Expat things with 5000 Euro monthly and perdiem
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment by udoka55555: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Funny enough i dey one of the villages they mentioned there grin grin May God continue to save us all Humanitarians over here

grin grin

are you working with them?
Re: Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment by Ebimor96: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
udoka55555:

Re: Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment by SNIPER123: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
embarassed
Re: Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
udoka55555:

Sure Bro
Re: Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment by Damoxy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Can I work from home?
Re: Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment by Ayowumie(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin

South Sudan or Bangladesh. Louder!
Stay safe and please avoid Damasak at the moment.
Re: Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment by Mitchsin(f): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
latestupdate:
Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we partner to put bold solutions into action - helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within. Now, and for the future.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Gender & Protection Program Assistant

Deadline: 10th November, 2018.

2.) Gender & Protection Program Officer

3.) Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send not more than a 4 page of CV and Cover Letter in one document, addressing the position requirements and location to: ng-recruitment.nigeria@mercycorps.org

Note

All applications must include the position title and Reference Number in the subject line
CV and cover letter and should not be more than 4 pages.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and we are an equal opportunity organization so women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.

NOTE- Read Details Of The Job and Apply Only If You're Qualified!

Taaa!! The name alone sounds scary
Re: Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment by CriticMaestro: 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Sure Bro
I might soon work there o
Drop me your whatsapp mek I get info from u
Re: Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:45am On Nov 07, 2018
Ayowumie:

South Sudan or Bangladesh. Louder!
Stay safe and please avoid Damasak at the moment.

Lol i dey avoid there wella oh grin

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking After Your Employees ? / 4 Lessons I Learned From Quitting My Job With No Back-up Plan / International Center For Investigative Reporting Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.