Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Drugged With Satchet Water At Ikeja And Left In Coma For Three Days - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Drugged With Satchet Water At Ikeja And Left In Coma For Three Days (793 Views)

Dead Boy Sits-up, Asks For Water At Own Funeral, Dies Again / **Hurry hurry...5 days left in the contest** Enter To WIN $50! (pic) / Affordable Reception Hall At Ikeja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drugged With Satchet Water At Ikeja And Left In Coma For Three Days by MORANOCEE(m): 1:58am On Jul 21, 2010
This is a warning to anyone that buys satchet water from buses at parks to be careful.Pure water has become the easiest way through which thieves(one chance) people operate smoothly and follow up victims successfully in public buses.

MY STORY
I entered into an Egbeda bound bus from ikeja under bridge on saturday july 17,2010 after which a man joined me in the seat.He called a purewater hawker and wanted to buy a satchet with hundred Naira, the seller declined because of no change.The young man begged me to buy for him if i had change,i obliged, bought two satchets and reluctantly drank one.That was all,immediately we got to Egbeda last bus stop i started feeling tipsy and the co-passenger started dragging one of my bags containing my laptop,i shouted at him and he left,from their i immediately lost consciousness untill i woke up on monday july 20,2010 in my house at ikeja with people surrounding me,only to learn that a good samaritan(lady) saw me falling at iyanaiba bus stop,searched my trousers got my phone and luckily dialed my younger brother's number that came to pick me home to ikeja.Thank God my two laptops and other valuables were still with me.It was a great miracle.It was later i found out that the satchet water i bought at ikeja was drugged and sold by a member of the syndicate.I was a targeted victim due to the two bags i was carrying.After reviving i suffered severe hiccups due to the drug i injested into my system through the water.A woman later confirmed it as their latest technique at bus stops,where certain people that drank their water are being monitored untill they fall asleep and their valuables collected from them.Please beware of bus stop pure water because i could have been dead by now had i not been seen by the good samaritan.A car could have run over me or ritualists severe my body.God will always be glorified!
Re: Drugged With Satchet Water At Ikeja And Left In Coma For Three Days by Blueice4re(f): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2010
Thanks for your advice.
Re: Drugged With Satchet Water At Ikeja And Left In Coma For Three Days by shollyaj(m): 2:01am On Jul 29, 2010
It is indeed a Great Testimony and Thanks for the Candid Advice.
Re: Drugged With Satchet Water At Ikeja And Left In Coma For Three Days by anitabest(f): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2010
I tank God for your lyf and tanks 4 the advice 2.
Re: Drugged With Satchet Water At Ikeja And Left In Coma For Three Days by Jephyard(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2010
Same happened to one our staff but one thing that amazed is that He said that he doesn't understand how he got home. If I may ask does anyone here can give a clear drugs or substance which are used to carry on this crime and way to get out of it after taken it or symptom. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nba Annual Conference In Kaduna / THE STAGE Unveils KACK'S, Fashion, Music, Dance, Comedy(don't Dull Your Weekend) / Video: Ago Iwoye Day 2013, Pasuma, May D And Others To Perform.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.