Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

How To Verify Google Adsense Payment Address In Nigeria Without Pin [easiest Met - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Verify Google Adsense Payment Address In Nigeria Without Pin [easiest Met (1070 Views)

Has Any Verify Google Adsense Identity With Passport? / Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Verify Google Adsense Payment Address In Nigeria Without Pin [easiest Met by midehcreeb: 12:27am On Nov 05, 2018
AdSense (Google AdSense) is an advertising placement service by Google.
The program is designed for website publishers who want to display targeted text, video or image advertisements on website pages and earn money when site visitors view or click the ads.

This tutorial has being tested and confirmed but all you need to do is to Register For Your National ID Card and then we gonna make use of it because most time 56% of bloggers and webmasters are students who can not afford must of this requirements like the drivers license, NEPA or electric bill with voters card.

efore you think of verifying your Adsense account using this method first of all visit any business center and scan your National ID or any of the document which you have and make sure it is clear and then transfer the scanned document into your flash drive or your mobile device.

Requirements for verifying your Adsense Pin

National ID Card
Electricity Bill
Driving License
Note : if it’s not yet time for the submission of your documents you will be given a FAQ QUESTIONS to answer so just wait a little bit.

Step 1
First open your Google Adsense Account using your username and password.

Step 2
Then click on Notification Option in Google Adsense account which is located at the top of your dashboard.

READ MORE HERE - https://www./2018/11/how-to-verify-google-adsense-payment-address-in-nigeria-without-pin-easiest-method-2018-updated.html
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested In Buying My Website / Website Critique - Help! / Urgent! Please Criticize And Analyse These Logo Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.