Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

What you need is LOGIC -- Don't Start to Quit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What you need is LOGIC -- Don't Start to Quit (472 Views)

Warning! Don't Start An Ebook Business Before Reading This!!! / Don't Start An Online Business Until You Do This! / How To Earn Money Online, No Referral All You Need Is A Smartphone And Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What you need is LOGIC -- Don't Start to Quit by davlawnc: 2:50am On Nov 05, 2018
DON'T START TO QUIT

Forex Trading can give you financial freedom and at the same time it is capable of running you to abject poverty. Evaluation has proven that 96% of Forex Trader lose money and end up quitting, then the question is why should you even go into FOREX? There is a general saying that Winners never Quit and Quitter Never Wins but the truth is that the Winner did not win because she didn’t quit, the Winner wins because she learnt from her failures and further with different moves. It is your decision if you really want to succeed as a Forex Trader or just want to quit and become more frustrated with live.
It is better not to start at all than to start to Quit. So, I tell you “DON’T START TO QUIT”

Re: What you need is LOGIC -- Don't Start to Quit by davlawnc: 11:57am On Nov 06, 2018
LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF

My name is Kolawole, I’m a Computer Scientist by Profession and Prodigy in Forex Trading. I have been trading forex for Thirty-nine Months Now. Below is my Success and Failures Story

Re: What you need is LOGIC -- Don't Start to Quit by davlawnc: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Is been a year plus now that my profits have been consistent and I can tell you that have made major recover over the past few months. The secrets to my successful trades are;
 LOGICS
 SKILLS
 RISK MANAGEMENT
For those that don’t know what Forex Trading is?

Forex Trading is simply the act of buying or selling currencies with the hope of making profits. Forex means Foreign Exchange. There are several online platforms where you can trade Forex, you should research properly before selecting a Forex Broker. Some factors are to be considered before choosing a Forex Broker, I will list the critical factors to consider;
 Ensure the broker is Regulated
 Ensure that your data security is guaranteed
 Consider the trading platform, I will advise you go for trading platform with essentials trading tools and educational materials
 You should consider the broker commission on your trades also.

NOW….

With my years of experience in Forex Trading, I can tell you that Forex Trading can give you Fortune but not suddenly, you have to be patient and take it slow, this is one of the reasons why most people fail, the profits on it is massive and they want to take it all. An adage says Slow and Steady wins the Race. I have lost so much to Forex Trading at the initial stage and I have also seen so many that have lost even more than myself but not all of us has the courage to continue, so many quit and yet to recover their losses. It is very painful and I can tell this from experience but if you put in the necessary tools together you can be sure of high percentage success rate. Here is my Offer for you;

1) NEW TRADERS PACKAGE -- One-week training & a month coaching
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
 How to Trade Forex
 Patterns
 Structures/Trends
 Basic Strategies
 Risk Management

Package Fee: #25,000 (Offer last for two weeks from the post date)
You will be introduced to a platform where you can start trading with minimum of #20,000. Your profit weekly on your investment of #20,000 depends on you but we will provide you with signals that can help you make about #7,000 profit per week for One Month.

Note: If you adhere to our instructions strictly, your chance for successful trades is 68%

2) INTERMEDIATE TRADERS PACKAGE -- One-week training & a month coaching
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
 How to develop Strategies with five tools
 Structures/Trends
 Risk Management

Includes Daily Signals for one month (Renewable)
Package Fee: #30,000 (Offer last for two weeks from the post date)

Note: If you adhere to our signals strictly, your chance for successful trades is 75%

3) TRADE SIGNAL PACKAGE
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
 Daily Signals of at least five different currencies
 Risk Management Tips

Package Fee: #20,000 For monthly subscription
#10,000 For weekly subscription
(Offer last for two weeks from the post date)

Note: If you adhere to our signals strictly, your chance for successful trades is 75%

Risk Disclaimer: Investments in financial products are subject to market risk. Some financial products, such as currency exchange, are highly speculative and any investment should only be done with risk capital. Prices rises and fall, and past performance is no assurance of future performance.
Re: What you need is LOGIC -- Don't Start to Quit by davlawnc: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
For those trading already, I will be giving two signals free tomorrow morning hopefully. I will advice you stay alert to catch the train.

NOTE:If you miss the entry with 6pips, I will advice you don't open a position.
Re: What you need is LOGIC -- Don't Start to Quit by davlawnc: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2018
Just like I promised;

Signal For EUR/GBP

Pair: EUR/GBP
Posted On: 08-Nov-2018 11:43
Open Price: 0.87365
Target Price: 0.87221
Stop Loss: 0.87441
Action: Sell Order

NOTE: If you miss the entry with 6pips, I will advice you don't open a position.

Risk Disclaimer: Investments in financial products are subject to market risk. Some financial products, such as currency exchange, are highly speculative and any investment should only be done with risk capital. Prices rises and fall, and past performance is no assurance of future performance.
Re: What you need is LOGIC -- Don't Start to Quit by davlawnc: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
For those that took the EUR/GBP entry;

Congrats, target of 0.87221 has been achieved.

(1) (Reply)

Make Animated Images In Less Than A Minute!!!! For Free / Nigerian Used Toyota Camry For Sale (1.2) Ikpoba Hill Benin-city Edo State / Business Tips For Success In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.