Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect (14414 Views)

Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian / Why I Beheaded Him And Removed His Intestines - Headless 10-year-old Boy In Bush / I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by Kennedy94(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2018
wicked world
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by movetoca: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2018
deebrain:

Sir please, outgrow your feeding bottle.
Hahahaha
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by izuzu: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2018
Some people are simply possessed.

I mean possessed by demons like the ones Jesus himself normally cast out when he was on earth.
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by smileyoo: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2018
so sad. some nigerians are no more humans. how can you kill your fellow citizen because of ordinary bike? there is no more love among nigerians. beware of your fellow citizens, somebody you trust can easily kill you, because you loose your gaurd, based on trust.
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by Bakasey: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2018
you kill a man and beheaded him and yet u’re blaming devil? Which other devil are u talking about?

Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by luckyomasajuwa: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by Afonja007: 10:34am On Nov 05, 2018
I dey like abooki criminals once you catch them dem go just start true confession part 3 grin
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by V3li(m): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2018
Why killing your brother over material thing? When we go wise? When we go realize say we need each other? Why can't we live in peace? Why can't we love each other? So many questions but NO ANSWER.. God help us
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by KrystosCJ(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2018
Police should make him produce the head of the victim. He couldn't just have beheaded the guy and left the head there.
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2018
Behead The Bastard Too
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by emmie14: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2018
deebrain:

Sir please, outgrow your feeding bottle.
I will reserve this comment for you . It actually depends on your understanding about feeding bottles
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by shineeye1: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2018
This Scum will have to face the harsh consequence of his actions. His own head will be stretched out of its sockets until he dies. No man shall escape the consequences of his actions. It is not a curse. It is an infallible prophecy. It is the time gap between action and consequence that deceives fooools
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by frozen70(f): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Just tye rope around his neck

Run the idiot on a tarred road until the head pulls out of the neck

Then Bury the head and the neck in two different places or location
Re: I Beheaded Motorcyclist For Refusing To Surrender His Machine – Suspect by computerglobal(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
You cannot learn handwork or trade ba
You will be wasted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suicide And Sniper / Nigerian Among Three Arrested For Drug Peddling In India / Nigerian Man Arrested As Police Bust International Drug Peddling Racket In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.