Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks (24586 Views)

Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon / The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by BloggerDonald: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2018
Mrs Zainab Oladejo, wife of FRCN staff who jumped into lagoon last week has disclosed that she is still in shock over news of her husband’s death.

Her husband, Rauf, a sexagenarian and father of eight who was on his way to work before stopping the company’s brown Toyota Corolla he was driving on the third mainland bridge and jumping into lagoon, was recently transferred from the FRCN training school in Shogunle to the Broadcasting house in Lagos.

Mrs Oladejo, who could not explain why her husband decided to take his own life, described him as a peace-loving husband and father.

“God is the only one who sees the intention of his heart for choosing to take his own life; I don’t know what could have been his reason. We have been married for over 40 years and nobody ever tried settling a dispute between us. When he was leaving for Lagos on Sunday, he prayed for us and one of the children followed him to the park. He was a peace-loving man; he was not in the habit of fighting with anyone and anytime he had money, he would buy things for all the children around” wife of FRCN staff who jumped into lagoon told Punch.

Sheriff, the deceased’s son who disclosed that his father was not ill nor had any financial crisis to the best of his knowledge, said;

“My father was not sick and he was not thinking about anything. If he was thinking about anything, he would have told me, because he did not hide anything from me. He did not have any money issue too, because if he needed money, he would call to tell us. Even the day his body was retrieved from the lagoon, more than N10,000 was recovered from his pocket. I believe that what is hidden to us as humans is open to God.” he said

Source: OPEN HEAVEN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by BloggerDonald: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2018
cry cry
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2018
Only few women can tell you an honest truth ... i am a woman so i know. Only Eve really knows other things that transpired at the garden of eden apart from the kindergarten Apple story.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2018
seriously we need to move the lagoon from Lagos to another state probably kogi state

53 Likes

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by Kwamecron(m): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2018
God Abi
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by orisa37: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2018
Adam didn't commit suicide. He only taught us how to hide from the Truth.
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by orisa37: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2018
Move the Lagoon to Daura. Kogi has Rivers Niger & Benue Estuary. That's enough for Bello and his friends to practise jumping. Leave Lagos Lagoon to Akiolu and the Ibos.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by orisa37: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Kwamecron:
God Abi

Sound patronising. Are you bribing God?
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by tuzeriouz(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2018
orisa37:
Move the Lagoon to Daura. Kogi has Rivers Niger & Benue Estuary. That's enough for Bello and his friends to practise jumping. Leave Lagos Lagoon to Akiolu and the Ibos.

Baba...abeg we want the Lagoon to be relocated to Imo state ASAP to accommodate just two people. If you know,you know.

20 Likes

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by Khobiro: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2018
tuzeriouz:

Baba...abeg we want the Lagoon to be relocated to Imo state ASAP to accommodate just two people. If you know,you know.

Savage

8 Likes

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by TheDevilIsALai: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2018
Her husband, Rauf, a sexagenarian and father of eight who was on his way to work

sexagenarian
[ˌsɛksədʒɪˈnɛːrɪən]
NOUN
a person who is between 60 and 69 years old.

And he was still on active employment with the FRCN, a govt agency subject to civil service rules, guidelines and employment engagement?

Someone that ought to have been retired when attaining the mandatory retirement age of 60?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by Sirheny007(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2018
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by kulrunsman79(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2018
It's demonic for anyone to contemplate and actualize the act of suicide. There is more to this spiritually than physical. It's a pity woman! Kindly take heart...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by Bluefish7(m): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2018
Oma307:
seriously we need to move the lagoon from Lagos to another state probably kogi state
We no want oh! we don't lyk failing at bungee jump lessons. we cool lyk dat
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by OhiOfIhima: 11:27am On Nov 05, 2018
Allah Knows the truths..
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by lawerences: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2018
and it left like that
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by TheDevilIsALai: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2018
Oma307:

Oba of Lagos curse is working on his subjects.

The Lagoon is your permanent abode.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by GistFullGround: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2018
“My father was not sick and he was not thinking about anything. If he was thinking about anything, he would have told me, because he did not hide anything from me..."

He was thinking of killing himself...

He hid it from you and did not tell you

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by NairaMaster1(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2018
tuzeriouz:

Rocha's and his outlaw grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by blowjob: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2018
LIFE IS PRECIOUS.... grin grin..ENJOY EVERY MOMENT... grin grin

SAI BUHARI

VOTE BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by CHAVINCI: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Only few women can tell you an honest truth ... i am a woman so i know. Only Eve really knows other things that transpired at the garden of eden apart from the kindergarten Apple story.
abeg forget this story first,wetin dey xup na,lets chat privately,i like what i'm seeing
Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by Opinionated: 11:30am On Nov 05, 2018
Wow, this is sad.

We should all avoid Things to Cause Regret in Old Age

1 Like

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by omonla10(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2018
To me, the red flag is "a father of 8" which he still buys things for, meaning, they are still young and are liabilities.

Just thinking aloud..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by pally123: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2018
Oma307:
Kogi? Ha!! You no like Kogi people at all. With Yahaya there, Kogi people will be finished in two days

1 Like

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by Btruth: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2018
peradventure, it was a depression and he wasn't sharing it with anyone.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by Endtimesmith(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2018
Under this APC regime,so many lagoonarians has transitioned!
TheDevilIsALai:

sexagenarian
[ˌsɛksədʒɪˈnɛːrɪən]
NOUN

And he was still on active employment with the FRCN, a govt agency subject to civil service rules, guidelines and employment engagement?

Someone that ought to have been retired when attaining the mandatory retirement age of 60?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by OhiOfIhima: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2018
Oma307:
[s]seriously we need to move the lagoon from Lagos to another state probably kogi state[/s]

Trash... Thunder fire your mouth there. Why choosing Kogi, we have enough rivers at our place so, let the west take their Lagoon after all your Oba has cursed the Lagoon before, better go wit your yahoo king to go and appease the gods..

7 Likes

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by corbanstevee: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2018
I see that angle and its a wake up call to the civil service.

However, may the soul of the departed rest.

TheDevilIsALai:

sexagenarian
[ˌsɛksədʒɪˈnɛːrɪən]
NOUN

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by Lexusgs430: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2018
If I have 8 kids, I would also jump into a puddle ......... Family planning, then no go hear ...........

1 Like

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2018
father of 8 nkwa? This is where the real frustration comes in. In this economy even people that has average jobs with 1-3 children dey feel the heat talkless of someone with eight children. Oyinbo man that has all the resources and good system have maximum of 2 but poor people just because of their large libido and hungry for sex will be producing baby like tomorrow no dey. I m sure he was frustrated out of this life. so sad and unfortunate for his family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:

You are smarter than most. There was no apple involved on that matter.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks by 12345baba(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
ikpu gia kedu ka aga esi taste ya?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa / Man Arrested For Impersonating Female CP & Defrauding Resident Of N250M (Pix) / Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue After They Shot A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.