Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) (31188 Views)

Hondas And Other Cars With Failed Ball Joint On The Roads (Photos) / Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? / 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by AutoJoshNG: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2018
Khaz Customs is an automobile custom company based in UK and Lagos. They render car styling and modification services.

Abdul Ayegbajeje is a Nigerian and brain behind Khaz Customs.

We present to you some of their wrap jobs.

NB: Before wrap (left) and after wrap (right) pictures are placed side-by-side.

1. Jeep Wrangler:

They did a great job on this offroad machine. The wrap is a 2 tone gloss black and red paint work with glow-in-the-dark scorpion decals.

2. Mercedes Benz V250:

This Mercedes V-Class V250 which was formerly white ended up in a gloss black wrap.

3. Toyota Camry:

Khaz Customs claimed this is the first wrapped Toyota Camry in Nigeria. The Camry got a matte red wrap.

4. Mercedes Benz G6 AMG:

The boxy Mercedes Benz G63 AMG got a matte red wrap.

5. Rolls Royce Wraith:

The king of luxury Rolls Royce got a matte pearl white wrap. It’s a Rolls Royce Wraith.

6. Mercedes Benz CLA 45 AMG:

This Mercedes Benz CLA 45 AMG got military army green. In case you never knew, find out The Consequences Of Painting Your Car Army Green In Nigeria here.

7. Bentley GT:

Bentley GT in Egyptian coffee brown wrap.

8. Porsche Panamera:

9. Suzuki GSXR:

Their services isn’t just meant for cars, bikes are privileged to enjoy their nice touches.

10. Mercedes Benz ML 63 AMG:

The Mercedes SUV got a matte military green wrap.

Let’s take a look at some of their services.

VINYL CAR WRAPPING:

The high-quality vinyl car wrapping helps enhance your vehicle by enabling a slick design. It also make your car stand out amongst other vehicles. In addition, it provides a protective covering for the original paintwork of your car. This makes your paintjob last longer.

PAINT PROTECTION:

The ideology behind paint sealant/protection is to protect your vehicle’s paintwork from the harsh environment that surrounds it. Ultra Violet rays from the sun can fade paintwork, Atmospheric fallout and acid rain can damage the paint finish.

WINDOW TINT:

Tints can prove extremely effective in keeping the interiors of the vehicle cooler. It also aid in protecting you and your family from dangerous UV rays whilst enhancing the look of your vehicle. There are various professional window tints of all levels.

ALLOY REFURB & POWDER COATING:

These services help remove any dents, chips, scratches, and various other issues that might make your vehicles alloys look old and worn out. It also helps enhance the life of the alloys and saves you the expense of getting them replaced immediately by forming a type of “skin” like protection.

https://autojosh.com/see-the-10-wonders-nigerian-khaz-custom-did-on-cars-with-wraps/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by Buharisef(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2018
Whoa! Cool, Do You Have Their Contact?...................... I Think My Wheelbarrow Needs This smileysad

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by sholatech(m): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2018
Beautiful. Ingenious. Anyone with their contact details?
Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by CarGuideNG: 9:58am On Nov 05, 2018
Nice.

Planning to buy a car? Customized accident/flood VIN history reports for car buyers and owners in signature.
Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by LuciferKristi: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2018
Rubbish!

All I see here is a glorified painting that any Kabiru can do with the right amount of sepe in his system.

Real car customs involve modifications on the grilles, gadget fittings, tuning etc not mere paint jobs.

Scammers everywhere.

*spits angry

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by walosky(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2018
I didnt even see anything

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by antagonist: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2018
LuciferKrsti:
Rubbish!

All I see here is a glorified painting that any Kabiru can do with the right amount of sepe in his system.

Real car customs involve modifications on the grilles, gadget fittings, tuning etc not mere paint jobs.

Scammers everywhere.

*spits angry

because you're such a lousy character, you don't even know the difference between paint and a wrap

I'm sure you don't even know what grilles are, or what tuning entails

keep making a fool of yourself for cheap notoriety, at the end of the month take it to first bank and cash it in

"gadget fittings"

you sound like an untrained plumber giving his unsolicited opinion at a rocket science conference.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by Enoch07: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
I see
Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by Vicdayz(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
shocked

#STEW: Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act (PHOTO)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/stew-wizkid-celebrates-tiwa-savage-as.html
Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by prudentheart(f): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
Wow! Awesome.

Meanwhile your business might need this, Africybe Group unveil their brand new v2.0 Business Branding Package (BBP) which offers cost-effective and bespoke solutions for ambitious start up & growing business. You'll get a FREE Website, Free Logo, 1 Month free social media and lot more.
To learn more and get started check http://africybegroup.com/v2

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
me i didnt see any special thing oh, just changing moto paint up and down...only the wrangler was dope.

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by Hotfreezer: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Buharisef:
Whoa! Cool, Do You Have Their Contact?...................... I Think My Wheelbarrow Needs This smileysad

When they wrap your wheelbarrow, epp me ask them if they can wrap my slippers too.

10 Likes

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by helphelp: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
T
Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by tatibillion: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
No khaz no cars
Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by isax(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
nice
Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by femifemi1(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
antagonist:

because you're such a lousy character, you don't even know the difference between paint and a wrap

keep making a fool of yourself for cheap notoriety, at the end of the month take it to first bank and cash it in

"gadget fittings"

you sound like an untrained plumber giving his unsolicited opinion at a rocket science conference.

grin

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lovely
Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by CzarChris(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
sweet
That wrangler actually got me drooling kiss kiss kiss

antagonist:

"gadget fittings"

Jesu!!!

Bros, you no get joy shaa!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by emmybernard(m): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Thank you Khaz more power to your elbow
Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by Negotiate: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
i don't see anything spectacular...

cars were clean from the onset, except the G-wagon. The bike looks worse off. Some others only had a different body color, not like the initial one was bad...

8 Likes

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by Coach1: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
antagonist:

"gadget fittings"

Guy, you are definitely not nice. Just look at how you took that "untrained plumber" to the cleaners. grin

13 Likes

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by olaolaking: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
antagonist:

"gadget fittings"

Haa! That's too much now. Though we have them plenty like that. They are good in every disciplines.

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by Bizibi(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lagos dey enjoy,I hope they are in abuja......
Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by freemi(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Rubbish!

Scammers everywhere.

*spits angry
Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by princeemmma(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
the o2 boys right now

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by VULCAN(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
I agree with you. He changes the colour to deceive the undiscerning

LuciferKristi:
Rubbish!

Scammers everywhere.

*spits angry

7 Likes

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by IKON360(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
antagonist:

"gadget fittings"

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Rubbish!

Scammers everywhere.

*spits angry
Godless u...U are a realistic person..I av lived in Germany for years,i watched xhibit tuning cars,in Munich i see what they do to cars especially the BMW alpina....Just some fancy paints and u say pimping and tuning...Same way slay queens now sef na ngbeke and ekaite..Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by Olukat(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
The green color killed the ML
Who does that to a Mercedes?
Over hyped car painters

9 Likes

Re: The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) by carrascocity(f): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
Na afonjo thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Snake Found Inside A Bus. / Would You Buy A Modern BMW-type "Front-Opening Door" Bubble Car For N4.9M? / Don't Fall For This Cheap Scam By A Nigerian Car Dealer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.