Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus (42127 Views)

Osagie Ehanire: 50% Cent Of COVID-19 Positive Cases In Nigeria Are From UK / 3 Viruses Found In Bats In Laos Are Closest Relatives Of Virus Behind COVID-19 / New Hiv Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus During First Human Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Sampalo: 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
chrisxxx:
Moslems should take note this drug was developed in Isarel in essence they should avoid it same way they avoid haram.
Try and avoid using smart phones laptops and any form of computer cuz it's was a Muslim that created algorithm that was used to develop them.
Mumu person you are.

1 Like

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by JBmarz(m): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2018
This cure sounds more authentic than the one they said uniben discovered grin grin
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Ikville(m): 3:12am On Nov 06, 2018
I find it particularly worrisome dat an experimental drug is being tested on Africans

1 Like

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by sukar886: 4:36am On Nov 06, 2018
Israel too much, skin2skin loading....
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by chrisxxx(m): 5:50am On Nov 06, 2018
Sampalo:

Try and avoid using smart phones laptops and any form of computer cuz it's was a Muslim that created algorithm that was used to develop them.
Mumu person you are.
Bros I am not a Moslem but I like the peaceful ones found in places they are not close to majority. In my holy book there is no place it is written I should hunt them, kill them or make them to pay slavery or subservient tax. I dont discriminate Moslems.
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by chysam: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2018
tstx:
South Africans Go happy Die.... Those guys love rawing their way in.. They are the HQ of Raw in Africa... That's why things like the one below can only happen there

‘Most Sexually Active’ South African High School Hit by 36 Teen Pregnancies in a Year, One boy Responsible for impregnating three girls

oh boy see grammar 'rawing' .Wole Soyinka must kneel down and bow to you.

But wait oo,are you sure you are not one of those that cross seme border to buy TRAMADOL?
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by blackboy2star(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2018
Which School is that? Over 1000? Kudos to your and hope they won't deny them their admission and also not stigmatize them.

kygo:
In January this year,my school did a compulsory medical test on all 100 level students as part of their registration...you won't believe over 1000 of them had HIV...the epidemic is growing in Nigeria,yet everybody wants fork skin to skin... imagine one stupid girl was telling me "condom is boring"...oboy,na so I take use style lock up that girl..
there should be constant HIV and AIDS awareness programs everywhere,both TV, radio, internet, workshops and seminars...please be vigilant,go for tests,stick to one partner,if e hard you just Sha use condoms...... hope you had a good day smiley
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by shomutuski(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2018
This news would be received with mixed feelings since if it's true how population would be really stressed, a lot of people that should have dies due to natural selection would be kept alive and coupled with the dwindling food shortage most underdeveloped countries are experiencing now....

i foresee a global catastrophe coming

steve Hawkins complained before he's death on the need to curb our population, the earth is getting sick from the negative effects of man on it.
a. global warming
b. famine
c. hunger
d. Disaster

Lowkey, developed nations have been trying to reduce our population through dubious means. E.g ebola, war, etc
they all know what is coming and are preparing already especially the asian countries with alarming population rate

I know deep down, those with the ability to reason would agree with me.
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by igbanbajo(m): 6:43am On Nov 07, 2018
Cure to HIV/AIDS will be a huge relief to the world.
Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by judeodion(m): 12:16am On Nov 09, 2018
This guy is myopic. You obviously have been hiding inside biology books. You need to see the world as it is. It's harsh. Go online and see millions of people curing the ailment and know the fight from the big pharma....
Gerrard59:

So scientists all over the world conspired to hide the cure to HIV? shocked That's, every scientist including Russians, Chinese, Indians, Japanese and North Koreans agreed not to divulge the cure?

Why does anyone think that the cure is being hidden? Do you believe that investors nay shareholders are not willing to invest in an effective way to discover the cure? You believe that no researcher is interested in winning a Nobel Prize, Albert Lasker award or Wolf's Prize for discovering the cure? You believe that no CEO is interested in humongous pecuniary benefits for discovering the cure? shocked

1 Like

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by judeodion(m): 12:22am On Nov 09, 2018
What happens with the HIV drugs administration also happens with cancer drugs administration because they claim both are incurable but manageable... Google drive Farrah Agustin-bunch... There are many medical doctors that have abandoned conventional for traditional treatments. HIV, cancers, diabetes, almost all diseases are being cured in the US.
fabienjoe:

No one has ever converted from HIV positive to negative permanently except the mentioned case. There are cases of temporary seroconversion where Anti Retroviral Therapy reduced the viral load to undetectable levels but the virus remain hidden in bone marrows, muscles and other areas where drugs could not get to and would promptly replicate into the blood if the drugs are withdrawn. No one is hoarding HIV drug. Why would a company that discovers a cure after a huge investment want to hide such discovery because other companies are making money marketing less effective ones?.Besides, many Anti Retrovirals are currently out of patent and are therefore no longer as profitable as before. Generics are everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Gerrard59(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
judeodion:
This guy is myopic. You obviously have been hiding inside biology books. You need to see the world as it is. It's harsh. Go online and see millions of people curing the ailment and know the fight from the big pharma....

Tell that to the myriad of scientists who desire to win a significant scientific prize in their career or the CEO who intends retiring with a humongous bonus at 50.

Conspiracy theorists. undecided

1 Like

Re: Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 02, 2019
This type blew my mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vagina Overheat : Why Women Must Stop Wearing Tight Cloths - Doctor / FG Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Local Gin (Ogogoro) / Lady Gives Birth On The Road While Going To Cast Her Vote In Port-Harcourt. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.