Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie (497 Views)

R5 Homixide Found Dead At 22 / Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying / Yul Edochie: 'Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie by Nairatrenders: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
[b][/b]

Actor/Politician, Yul Edochie, says getting married to his wife and mum of his four children, May, at 22 is one of the best decisions he has made in his life. Yul said this when he spoke on Rubbin Minds with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu yesterday November 4th.

When Ebuka asked him why he got married that early, Yul said ;

”My mum wanted me to because my dad also got married about the same age. He had his first child at 23 and I am very close to my mum and she wanted me to do that. She felt like if I did that, it would help me concentrate more because right now I have a lot of female fans and they send me messages about my voice and others and right now, I can look back and say I have to go back home”.

Asked if at anytime he felt he was too early to have gotten married, he responded ;

”Then. I felt that wait at that time. I don’t that way right now. It is one of the best things I ever did for myself. God bless my mum. I appreciate it”.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/marrying-at-22-is-one-of-the-best-decisions-of-my-life-yul-edochie/

Re: Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie by Ebios(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
OK... but ur wife's chvst eeeeh!
Re: Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie by JoseVanMoyes: 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ebios:
OK... but ur wife's chvst eeeeh!

Oga na person wife chest u dey program like this
Re: Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie by Hundreddegrees(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
You get money na that's why..

It is not easy to carter for a woman at such young age if you are not from a rich home

Me sha na till 35yrs
Re: Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie by timilinda(f): 5:43am On Nov 11, 2018
Big Lie! If Yul is 32 this year, got married 10/11yrs ago at 22, how old was he when he gained admission into uniporrt in 1998? He couldn't have been less than 19/20 in the matric pictures he posted! Why man sef go dey lie like this?

(1) (Reply)

20 Interesting Facts About Justin Bieber: Number 14 Is Unbelievable / Governor Ajimobi, Oba's Present At The Funeral Ceremony Of The Iyolode Ibadan. / Double-Six Productions - Music Production | DJ Hypes | Jingles | Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.