Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Runtown Accused Of Defrauding A Us-based Woman Of $124,000 (screenshots) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Accused Of Defrauding A Us-based Woman Of $124,000 (screenshots) (433 Views)

Peruzzi Accused Of Defrauding FUT Minna Students / White Woman Accused Runtown And His Brother Of Defrauding Her Of 45Million Naira / Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runtown Accused Of Defrauding A Us-based Woman Of $124,000 (screenshots) by Mandynews(f): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nigerian pop star, Runtown who featured on Sarkodie’s ‘Pain Killer’ song in 2017 has been accused by a US-based woman, Shawn Rene of defrauding her of $124,000 ─and could land his ass in jail if found guilty of the offence.

According to the US-based woman, Runtown after cashing out two cheques she wrote in company’s name, $32,000 and $107,000 started concocting cock and bull stories ─that he would pay her back after his show in Canada blablabla!

“I even had to come down to Kenya just to be certain my fiancée wasn’t involved and even arrested Alex, and after investigations we found out it was jack, his brother and wife are trying to play a fast one on us, his wife claimed they had the money returned to me, which I also have record of”, Shawn said.
She continued that they (fiancée and herself) have spent over $18,000 on both legal fees, tickets and hotel bills and even had to make a trip to Nigeria to report the issue.

“This past month I have been dealing with cancer and chemo and catching flights from Texas to New York regularly just as result of my fiancée trusting his fellow countryman so much. I gave these people $107,000 and they only paid $15,000 to my fiancée. Above was when Jack got the check, and also a 3-way call with him Alex and my fiancée”, Shawn added.

Below are screenshots of the receipts…

Source: https://mandynews.com/2018/11/05/runtown-accused-of-defrauding-a-us-based-woman-of-124000-screenshots/

Re: Runtown Accused Of Defrauding A Us-based Woman Of $124,000 (screenshots) by doyinisaac(m): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin yahoo boy no laptop

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Defender, Kenneth Omeruo And Wife Chioma Welcome Their First Child / "I Am Not Engaged", DJ Cuppy Says As She Flaunt Her Expensive Diamond Ring / Soundcity MVP Awards 2018 Voting – How To Vote For Your Favourite Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.