Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application (1208 Views)

Has Anyone Applied For Germany Blue Card / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application by madamgrace: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
please I am to attend an exhibition in Germany and I have already booked appointment with the German embassy.

I was looking at the supporting documents and I saw; Certificate of Incorporation/Registration of the company in Nigeria, Memorandum and Articles of Association / Company and Allied Matters Act, Federal Inland Revenue Service Income Tax Clearance Certificate/Company Income Tax
Clearance Certificate of the past year and company´s bank statements of the last three months (only stamped and signed bank
statements accepted).

I am just an employee and my company said they will not handover the aforementioned company's documents to me though they have given me letter from the company to confirm that the company is aware of the trip.

The German embassy information did not specify whether the company's documents are to be provided by company owners or employees, but I'm so confused. My interview is very close

please, what do I do? someone told me that the company's documents is targeted at self-employed not employee that I don't have to supply them as employee. but I can't confirm.
Re: Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application by madamgrace: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nairaland gurus Seyewest pls help a sister.
Re: Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application by madamgrace: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
Egunmogaji pls help
Re: Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application by madamgrace: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
@Justwise sir pls help
Re: Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application by madamgrace: 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please, Nairaland family help.me.
Thank you
Re: Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application by gaby(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
Those requirements are for the self employed. As an employee a letter of introduction from your company, salary slips/statement of account, evidence of tax payment I think....all you need is just something to show you are not a flight risk and would be making your return upon conclusion of your conference in Germany.
Re: Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application by madamgrace: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
gaby:
Those requirements are for the self employed. As an employee a letter of introduction from your company, salary slips/statement of account, evidence of tax payment I think....
Thank you. i have been sad since today as the company secretary made it clear that it is against company's policy to release her documents to staffs
Re: Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
madamgrace:
Egunmogaji pls help

Sorry madam but I don’t know about Germany.

Good luck Ma.
Re: Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application by justwise(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
madamgrace:
please I am to attend an exhibition in Germany and I have already booked appointment with the German embassy.

I was looking at the supporting documents and I saw; Certificate of Incorporation/Registration of the company in Nigeria, Memorandum and Articles of Association / Company and Allied Matters Act, Federal Inland Revenue Service Income Tax Clearance Certificate/Company Income Tax
Clearance Certificate of the past year and company´s bank statements of the last three months (only stamped and signed bank
statements accepted).

I am just an employee and my company said they will not handover the aforementioned company's documents to me though they have given me letter from the company to confirm that the company is aware of the trip.

The German embassy information did not specify whether the company's documents are to be provided by company owners or employees, but I'm so confused. My interview is very close

please, what do I do? someone told me that the company's documents is targeted at self-employed not employee that I don't have to supply them as employee. but I can't confirm.

1.Is this a company trip paid by your company?

2. Do you have a letter from the company in Germany?
Re: Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application by madamgrace: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
justwise:

1.Is this a company trip paid by your company?

2. Do you have a letter from the company in Germany?
The trip is paid by my company. I am to get bank statement of my company as the company already said they will issue me that.

I have a letter a letter from my company, I also have visitors ticket for the fair from the German organisers (host).

(German embassy stated in their requirement that the confirmed visitors ticket is enough)
Re: Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application by gaby(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
madamgrace:
Thank you. i have been sad since today as the company secretary made it clear that it is against company's policy to release her documents to staffs

You are welcome. Glad to see you travelling the regular way and not the ghost mode way in which I did mine to Europe.

German embassy is not that strict once your documents are okayed and confirmed especially from the inviting party.

No panic.
Re: Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application by madamgrace: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
gaby:

You are welcome. Glad to see you travelling the regular way and not the ghost mode way in which I did mine to Europe.
which one is regular and ghost mode travel? are you in Germany?
Re: Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application by justwise(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
madamgrace:
The trip is paid by my company. I am to get bank statement of my company as the company already said they will issue me that.

I have a letter a letter from my company, I also have visitors ticket for the fair from the German organisers (host).

(German embassy stated in their requirement that the confirmed visitors ticket is enough)

Ok then you are covered
Re: Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application by madamgrace: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
justwise:

Ok then you are covered
Thank you Sir. God bless you.
Re: Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application by OmoBendel24: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
madamgrace:

statements accepted).

Attending exhibition on behalf of who sef? Well, either ways, you however have no business with those documents you seek!

The intro letter from the coy is almost sufficient alongside documents showing your employment and work status. If being sponsored by the company, their bank statement in addition will suffice!
Re: Help Needed For Germany Visit Visa Application by madamgrace: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Attending exhibition on behalf of who sef? Well, either ways, you however have no business with those documents you seek!

The intro letter from the coy is almost sufficient alongside documents showing your employment and work status. If being sponsored by the company, their bank statement in addition will suffice!

Thanks a lot, I have the emboldened

(1) (Reply)

My Ekeson Experience / See The Moment A Ship Sank At Bakassi Peninsula (Photos) / Beer Is Cheaper Than Coca-cola In Brazil(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.