Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week (2774 Views)

NJFP: The Portal Keep Rejecting Our Company phone Number, Any Solution (picture) / N-EXIT: You Can No Longer Access The Portal, Please Read This / Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by npowerng: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2018
Good morning,

Wwille realise that many have been waiting on information on the N-Power Build.

We apologize.

Please note that the portal will NOW open within a few weeks. We will communicate proper details shortly.

1 Like

Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by SPLENDID25(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2018
ok
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by Emmyloaded: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2018
Alright
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by dbestuncle: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2018
Pls what is the criteria for NBuild. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by akeentech(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2018
dbestuncle:
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by McCharley1986(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
pls where can I fill the npower registration form?

2 Likes

Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by dami2boi(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,

Wwille realise that many have been waiting on information on the N-Power Build.

We apologize.

Please note that the portal will NOW open within a few weeks. We will communicate proper details shortly.

But i registered successfully yesterday and got my confirmation slip before the website went off, is my registration valid? or do i still need to register again when the website is restored
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by Olamibola23: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
pls what is the site for registration
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by DLAPSIE: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Dear Npowerng, help me out here. I haven't gotten anything from Npower since we starterd Nbuild in March. I haven't gotten one kobo. We have tried calling but the lines aren't being picked.
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by npowerng: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
DLAPSIE:
Dear Npowerng, help me out here. I haven't gotten anything from Npower since we starterd Nbuild in March. I haven't gotten one kobo. We have tried calling but the lines aren't being picked.

Did you finish your training, where you issued a certificate
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by npowerng: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
Olamibola23:
pls what is the site for registration

It’s not available, when it is you will be the first to know.

Stay tuned.
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by npowerng: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
dami2boi:

But i registered successfully yesterday and got my confirmation slip before the website went off, is my registration valid? or do i still need to register again when the website is restored

Information would be made available on that.

Please be patient.
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by npowerng: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
McCharley1986:
pls where can I fill the npower registration form?

It’s unavailable at the moment.

Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by npowerng: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
dbestuncle:

Original O’ level result
Age rang 18 to 35
You must be unemployed.

This are few(basic) criteria’s needed
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by Dostor: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
Pls kindly assist me, I have nt been enrolled and all my colleagues have started receiving their stipends, I have called Npower customer care line they said they wil rectify it, pls assist me, I'm dying, my phone number is 08166448457, thanks in anticipation
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by ussy09(m): 12:35am On Nov 08, 2018
we are patiently waiting for the portal to be open o
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by DLAPSIE: 3:20am On Nov 08, 2018
npowerng:

Did you finish your training, where you issued a certificate

Yes i did and yes, I got my certificate too. The training is ended but we are yet to finish IT though. That's next year February. It's Nbuild Automoblie specifically.
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by ThatFairGuy: 3:54am On Nov 08, 2018
I've been trying to register but to avail. Please notify/mention me if the portal is back for recruitment
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by npowerng: 4:45am On Nov 09, 2018
DLAPSIE:

Yes i did and yes, I got my certificate too. The training is ended but we are yet to finish IT though. That's next year February. It's Nbuild Automoblie specifically.

Are you the only volunteer having these issue of payment in your center?
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by npowerng: 4:46am On Nov 09, 2018
ThatFairGuy:
I've been trying to register but to avail. Please notify/mention me if the portal is back for recruitment

When the portal is officially open, you will be the first to know.

Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by DLAPSIE: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2018
npowerng:

Are you the only volunteer having these issue of payment in your center?
No. There's still like 3 others too.
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by madri4u: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2018
Pls house, which of the npower build programme is sellable and can make one working in the oil industry, construction? Also, can I use OND certificate to apply?
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by madri4u: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2018
Will npower post people for IT into various company of profession?
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by npowerng: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2018
DLAPSIE:

No. There's still like 3 others too.

Did you upload all the necessary details especially your account details , if it’s properly updated kindly forward a detailed complaint to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by npowerng: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2018
madri4u:
Will npower post people for IT into various company of profession?

Yes, sir.
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by npowerng: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2018
madri4u:
Pls house, which of the npower build programme is sellable and can make one working in the oil industry, construction? Also, can I use OND certificate to apply?

The required qualification is O’level
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by npowerng: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2018
ThatFairGuy:

The N-Build portal is not open yet.
Stay tuned.
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by DLAPSIE: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2018
npowerng:

Did you upload all the necessary details especially your account details , if it’s properly updated kindly forward a detailed complaint to volunteersupport@npvn.ng
Yes, I have sent them again twice.
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by DLAPSIE: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2018
npowerng:

Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by herlecks(m): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Please is there Film and Photography training?
Re: Goodmorning,please Note That The Portal For NBUILD Will Now Open Within The Week by npowerng: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
DLAPSIE:

Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Brother For A Job.before I End It. / Firstbank New Recruitment;4th Batch Concerns / Receptionist Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.