Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) (4512 Views)

Omashola's AMVCA 2020 Skull Dress Against Coronavirus Got People Talking (photos / Tonto Dikeh Early Morning Selfie Photos Got Fans Talking (photos) / Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by iGISTMORE: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2018
Victoria’s Secret has unveiled their annual “Dream Angels Fantasy Bra” and its shining Swarovski crystals which has a hefty price tag of $1 million.

“Angel” Elsa Hosk will don the $1 million undergarment on Thursday during the 2018 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, the lingerie company announced.

The bra, which also comes with a body chain, is composed of more than 2,100 Swarovski diamonds “and responsibly sourced topaz,” the company said in a news release. It has at least 71 carats on the centerpiece and took over 930 hours to create.

Hosk, a 29-year-old from Stockholm, Sweden, told People on Tuesday that when she tried on the bra during a fitting, “it was just a sensation that I’ve never felt before.”

“My body was violently shaking. And it wasn’t because I was nervous, I was just excited,” Hosk said. “It was a cool feeling that I’ve never felt before. And it was definitely a moment that I’ll never forget.”

She described the lingerie as “very cool, very simple, modern and so sparkly. If I would have designed it, it would have looked just like this. I put it on and I was like, ‘It looks like someone just made magic and put it on my body.’”

While the cost of the brassiere is certainly higher than the price of a traditional Victoria’s Secret bra, the store said a version of the undergarment will be available to customers on Nov. 29 for $250 at select stores and online.

The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show will air Dec. 2 in New York City, United States.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/bra-worth-1-million-unveiled-u-s-photos

Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by iGISTMORE: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2018
Nice one
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by Fazemood(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2018
shocked

This kind of bra for N360,000,000, hope it doesn't tear or burn or change colour like the rest? Hope it has a cooling system when that area becomes hot. Does it vibrate in the *Ahem* when the ladies start feeling the need for pressing? If it does then... grin
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by Seconsol92(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2018
Is the bra made of diamond?
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by LuciferKristi: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2018
But Nigerian girls will be forming when you want to undo their faded N400 Katangowa Secret bra.

*spits angry

5 Likes

Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by Vrengkat(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2018
Hope the bra comes with the girl

1 Like

Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by Celebgistz1: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2018
grin
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by hacmond(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2018
Nonsense.
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by Kharol1234: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2018
Innovative
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by antagonist: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2018
Seconsol92:
Is the bra made of diamond?
You must be illiterate or dyslexic.

Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by iGISTMORE: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by Waakanda: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2018
The lower class people will not find this funny o grin
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by Mishhcre(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
I hope the bra is a plastic surgeon and can enlarge the boobs of the ladies wearing it. If not, wetin dem gain to wear $1m bra on pimple breast like Victoria.
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by cybriz82(m): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:
But Nigerian girls will be forming when you want to undo their faded N400 Katangowa Secret bra.

*spits angry

400naira??? abi 1 for 150 and 2 for 250naira,
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by Olodo24: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
e dey cure breast cancer?
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by Seconsol92(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
antagonist:

You must be illiterate or dyslexic.

You have made your point clear..more like your moniker
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by MrStealYourGirl(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
Vrengkat:
Hope the bra comes with the girl
��Guys, if you buy this kind bra for ur babe. Later on she come dey tell you its over. wetin una go do?
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by CastedGist: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by DattyBryan73: 5:58am On Nov 07, 2018
iGISTMORE:
Victoria’s Secret has unveiled their annual “Dream Angels Fantasy Bra” and its shining Swarovski crystals which has a hefty price tag of $1 million.

“Angel” Elsa Hosk will don the $1 million undergarment on Thursday during the 2018 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, the lingerie company announced.

The bra, which also comes with a body chain, is composed of more than 2,100 Swarovski diamonds “and responsibly sourced topaz,” the company said in a news release. It has at least 71 carats on the centerpiece and took over 930 hours to create.

Hosk, a 29-year-old from Stockholm, Sweden, told People on Tuesday that when she tried on the bra during a fitting, “it was just a sensation that I’ve never felt before.”

“My body was violently shaking. And it wasn’t because I was nervous, I was just excited,” Hosk said. “It was a cool feeling that I’ve never felt before. And it was definitely a moment that I’ll never forget.”

She described the lingerie as “very cool, very simple, modern and so sparkly. If I would have designed it, it would have looked just like this. I put it on and I was like, ‘It looks like someone just made magic and put it on my body.’”

While the cost of the brassiere is certainly higher than the price of a traditional Victoria’s Secret bra, the store said a version of the undergarment will be available to customers on Nov. 29 for $250 at select stores and online.

The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show will air Dec. 2 in New York City, United States.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/bra-worth-1-million-unveiled-u-s-photos
i rather use the 1million$ play confam sure 2odd
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by speedyconnect3: 6:08am On Nov 07, 2018
Nawao.

See these people.
So if i wear the bra wetin go happen?
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2018
363M for bra?? When i can use it to do business
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
363M for bra?? When i can use it to do business
Lol... But if I should buy it for you, won't you collect?? cheesy
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... But if I should buy it for you, won't you collect?? cheesy
Buy it fess
Re: See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Buy it fess
cheesycheesy answer first coz I don't wanna waste money on something you may later reject...grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Fiancée Chioma Causes Stir As She Shakes Her Soft And Huge ‘bortors’ [W / See Omowunmi Akinnifesi's $150, 000 Dany Atrache Diamond Studded Dress / Davido Show Off His 12million Worth Medusa Head Illuminati Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.