Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,879 members, 7,851,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

You Can Double Your Income - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Can Double Your Income (241 Views)

How Much Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? / Does Your Income Seem Insufficient? Here’s How You Can Boost It / Unsatisfied With Your Income? Here’s How You Can Improve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Double Your Income by prinxmax(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2018
*What we do for you at Rindeth Consulting*

*Leadership Training*

I will teach you leadership strategies that will grow your business.

If you work in the corporate world or are looking to advance into a leadership position, this training will give you the skills to become a highly competitive candidate. (Give me a message to learn how I can make you an irresistible leader)

*Marketing Research*

I will help you research your market to find how you can make the most money.

You will learn how to:

√ Find your market
√ Understand your √customer’s buying power
√ Observe their buying patterns
√ Easily sell to them

*Your Business Plan*

I will review and write you your business plan that will get you the best loans and grants from investors.

Let partner with you for success

(1) (Reply)

Video: Magician In Trouble After Snake He Swallowed During Stunt Refused To Come / Apply Now: Digital Lab Africa Competition 2019 / Get 25% Discount On Our Learning Path-people Management.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.