Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,455 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

(pictures) Reply To The Guy Who Thought The Akwa Stream /River Is Dirty - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (pictures) Reply To The Guy Who Thought The Akwa Stream /River Is Dirty (361 Views)

Stop Giving Beggars Small, Dirty Money - Alfa Chemistry Tells Nigerians (Video) / Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian / 5 Super Interesting Facts You Should Know About The Akwa Ibom State Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pictures) Reply To The Guy Who Thought The Akwa Stream /River Is Dirty by campusflavour: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
The guy who took those pictures knows very well that the stream is not dirty but want to make his own post because someone exposed an aboki washing sugar cane with gutter water, why I said he knows is he close to the river and would have checked out the neatness of that water before posting rubbish, I am an igbo man and know very well that most rivers in igbo land has that colour because of our soil colour but the waters are clean, I am even swimming in one now, do you know that the Great imo river has this colour too?

Re: (pictures) Reply To The Guy Who Thought The Akwa Stream /River Is Dirty by forreelinc(m): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Groooooooooooss
Re: (pictures) Reply To The Guy Who Thought The Akwa Stream /River Is Dirty by KELVINXY: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
That stream is way cleaner than most of these sachet water we all know as pure water...just culture it and see..
Re: (pictures) Reply To The Guy Who Thought The Akwa Stream /River Is Dirty by LuciferKristi: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
I love this river & its colour because unlike swimming pools, I can masturbate here & no one will notice.

(1) (Reply)

Lies Men Tell / Foxxymobile Marketplace :foxxymobile? ยป Enugu E-marketplace | Online Marketplace / We Sell & Deliver High Yield Dwarf Seeds & Seedlings Fruits, Crops Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.