Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

More photos of Cee-C And Leo All Loved Up At The Beach For Her 26th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More photos of Cee-C And Leo All Loved Up At The Beach For Her 26th Birthday (730 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More photos of Cee-C And Leo All Loved Up At The Beach For Her 26th Birthday by Tessyama1: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates, Cee-C and Leo DaSilva who have denied being in a relationship, had an incredibly romantic breakfast today for her 26th birthday.

Leo treated her to a birthday breakfast surprise by the beach and even had someone playing the violin.

Writing about how special she is, Leo wrote;

"Nkem temi! @ceec_official you are one amazing woman. One thing I love most about you is how unconventional you are. I lost my mother and you were ready to listen to how I feel and not in a hurry to dismiss my pain by telling me “be a man” or “move on from it” as commonly used.
I’m glad I have someone like you in my corner and you already know I have got your back anytime and any day.
Age with grace amazing woman ❤️.
Always remember two things :
1. You can be anything you choose to be in this life.
2. People might compare you to others but never compare yourself to anyone. You are greatness on your own.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/cee-c-and-leo-all-loved-up-at-the-beach-for-her-26th-birthday-photos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: More photos of Cee-C And Leo All Loved Up At The Beach For Her 26th Birthday by CHAVINCI: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
it's actually not difficult wit that dress she is wearing,just carry it up and shift her paint a little LOBATAN
Re: More photos of Cee-C And Leo All Loved Up At The Beach For Her 26th Birthday by bedspread: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
If u follow these ones... you'll be a goner
Re: More photos of Cee-C And Leo All Loved Up At The Beach For Her 26th Birthday by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin this c cee is getting super fat from all the sperm she is getting from different big gods

I want to buy a pin verified Nigerian AdSense account

(1) (Reply)

My Billionaire Husband Is An Occultic Man Who Tried To Use Our Child For Ritua / Nina Regains Her Account, Blasts Instagram User Who Involved Toyin Lawani / 2pac And Some Artists That Predicted Their Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.