Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Ibori And Odili - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ibori And Odili (745 Views)

Ibori And Uduaghan's Telephone Conversation! / Excerpt Of A Telephone Conversation Between Ibori And Uduaghan; / Xcerpt Of A Telephone Conversation Between Ibori And Uduaghan; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibori And Odili by r231(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2010
As Pope John Paul II was dying; he sent for James Ibori and Peter Odili to come to the Vatican.

When they arrived, they were ushered to his bedroom. As they entered, the clergyman held out his hands and motioned them to sit on each side of the bed.

The Pope grasped their hands, sighed contentedly, smiled and stared at the ceiling.

For a time, no one said anything. Both Ibori and Odili were touched and flattered that the old Pope would ask them to be with him during his final moment.

They were also puzzled because the Pope never gave any indication that he liked either one of them, Finally, Ibori asked, "Fader, wettin for you de husk de two of huss to come eya for?"

The old Pope mustered up some strength & said weakly, "Jesus died between two thieves . . .I will like to die like him"
Re: Ibori And Odili by agitator: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2010
lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ibori And Odili by Dyt(f): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2010
let his peeps cash u
studio n co
d lyks of sylv
skynd/////
clem n others
me i no dey
Re: Ibori And Odili by Spyker: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Ibori And Odili by jokingmary(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2010
shocked
Re: Ibori And Odili by tayoast(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahahahaha . . .c diss
Re: Ibori And Odili by yme1(f): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2010
omg grin grin grin
Re: Ibori And Odili by skyndyp(f): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2010
Not funny angry angry
Re: Ibori And Odili by smalthing: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2010
u try sha, but am nt laughin

(1) (Reply)

Parachute? / A Close Shave / Please Accomodate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.