Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked (11289 Views)

Willie Amadi Leaked Sex Video: Court Jails Mastermind / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by Pat081: 6:10am On Nov 07, 2018
englishmart:
OK o. But is it true that Yoruba women marry Yoruba men in order to avoid speaking English language at home? Somebody just informed me. .
so ur so call lgbo gals dnt see lgbo men to marry dem again?? And u dnt want to use all ur mouth to talk u re now asking Yoruba men to cum and marry dem abi??
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by codinight: 8:50am On Nov 07, 2018
Always treat people with love,kindness and respect, you never know who will save your life tomorrow. A lot of people treat people around them like they can never amount to anything simply because things are better for them at the moment.
Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by Ganamustgo(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2018
Hedonini:
Imagine!

Nigerians' sense of entitlement is mind-boggling. It's one of the things I hate HATE HATE most about Nigerians. Dirty idiots. If you don't like the salary or the working conditions, then you quit!

You are jobless and useless and if offered a job of even N5k a month, you will be glad to take it. Thereafter you will realize that N5k is too small and then N10k is too small and then N100k is too small! In the end, you'll start plotting to rob or kidnap or even kill your employer for making the 'mistake' of rescuing you from wretchedness! I HATE Nigerians.

Why do Nigerians think that anyone owes them anything? So because your private sector employer owns 10 SUVs and 100 mansions, you deserve to be paid millions as salary? I hustled to make money in my own way, set up a business, and employ your useless ass essentially as a cog in the wheel, and yet you think you deserve the high life, that I should pay for, for what exactly?

It's a fucking free market economy. You take an offer if it's good enough for you or you fucking reject it if it's too 'poor' for you. If your employer is too 'wicked', the lest time I checked, there's no slave labour in Nigeria. You QUIT the wicked job. Why take it personal?

Over entitled, useless idiots.

I need a summary of this long epistle.

Re: Drivers Mastermind Employer’s Kidnap For Being Wicked by KrystosCJ(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2018
Olawaleyy036:
THEY PAID N10,000 FOR CHARMS! Drivers mastermind employer’s kidnap for being wicked.

The Police have arrested two drivers for allegedly planning to kidnap their employer, one Ijeoma Eze-Okafor, who they described as “wicked”.

NairaFame gathered that the drivers – Emmanuel Okemayin and Austine Anyia – had approached a man to supply them with arms, ammunition and a vehicle for the operation.

Unknown to the duo the man they approached was an undercover operative of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad [FSARS].

The drivers also approached one Arowosola Adewale, whose role was to get the kidnappers a native doctor that would fortify them with charms.

It was further gathered that the planning of Eze-Okafor’s kidnap took 10 days. On the D-day, the suspects were arrested immediately they surfaced.

Adewale was said to have collected N10,000 from them to enable him to hire the native doctor.
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/they-paid-n10000-for-charms-drivers.html

They met with an FSARS operative who, according to the OP, was undercover. They either were probably informed about the handiness of the FSARS guy to deliver the items they needed for operation or they knew him directly.

That bolded piece of info is kind of disturbing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kastina Police Rescue 99 Cows, 128 Sheep, 1 Donkey From Bandits / I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back / Police Dismiss Officer For Killing Father Of Three In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.