Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,138 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) (5237 Views)

I Need Samsung Tab A, s2, s3 , s4Urgently...brand New Pls Lagos And Abuja Only / Infinix Hot S3 Vs Tecno Camon CM - The Battle / Where Can I Repair My Leeco Le S3 Phone In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by Lexusgs430: 6:03am On Dec 16, 2018
ollah1:
Gonna join you guys soon. Still contemplating on S3 frontier or the galaxy watch to pair with my s8

If I was spending your money, it must be the Galaxy watch......
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by georgio(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2018
hoover420:

How much did you get it boss?

N115K at computer village
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by Lexusgs430: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2018
georgio:

Why did you pay over the odds?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by Mozzyb1(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2018
I got mine for 108k @computer villa 2,cheaper than what I bought my frontier last year.
georgio:

Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by georgio(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
Pls how can I get the Google maps on my watch? As I have tried registering with Samsung pay and it isn't accepting Naija banks yet. Anyone using Google map on his watch should please assist how he did his.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by walcolm(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
There are map apps on the Samsung apps store..just search for it
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by Chuksworld(m): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Can you answer call with it if you are far from your phone?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by Lexusgs430: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chuksworld:
Can you answer call with it if you are far from your phone?

If you receive a phone call, and it notifies you on your wrist, it means you are within range.........

If you receive no notification, you are out of range........
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by Lexusgs430: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
georgio:
Pls how can I get the Google maps on my watch? As I have tried registering with Samsung pay and it isn't accepting Naija banks yet. Anyone using Google map on his watch should please assist how he did his.

You would have to use Samsung's proprietary mapping apps..........

Samsung pay does not work in Nigeria......
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by Chuksworld(m): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:

If you receive a phone call, and it notifies you on your wrist, it means you are within range.........

If you receive no notification, you are out of range........
so it is Bluetooth connection sef? Someone told me that the apple watch can answer call even when you are far from your phone
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by Lexusgs430: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Chuksworld:
so it is Bluetooth connection sef? Someone told me that the apple watch can answer call even when you are far from your phone

If it has an esim installed, yes........
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by walcolm(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Chuksworld:

yes, the connection is Bluetooth and WiFi...let me explain the WiFi part...the Samsung watch can also use the WiFi that your phone uses, so when your phone is on a WiFi network and is out of Bluetooth range, your watch can still stay connected if the WiFi of the phone is available

so, if you are at a location with full WiFi coverage and your galaxy phone is connected to the WiFi network, the watch will also detect the WiFi availability and use both Bluetooth and WiFi to stay connected to your phone depending on how close or far away the watch and phone are from each other within the WiFi bubble

apple watches that are not e-sim enabled (extra$100) use only Bluetooth. Samsung watch also has a model with e-sim just like apple watch so don't let anyone deceive you that apple watches can answer call when you are far away. both apple and Samsung watch with e-sim are essentially separate phones on their own with their own phone number

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by Mozzyb1(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2019
Dose anyone know how to rest daily briefing on Samsung watch? I want to change the time.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by Lexusgs430: 5:12pm On May 08, 2019
Mozzyb1:
Dose anyone know how to rest daily briefing on Samsung watch? I want to change the time.

Reset daily briefing........

Within the galaxy watch, a daily briefing toggle exists.......
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by voluminous87: 12:08pm On May 28, 2019
any samsung galaxy watch deals, i need one
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by walcolm(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2019
Mozzyb1:

You don't need to reset the daily briefing, it updates after 12midnight every day

PS: make sure you have the latest firmware and software for the watch installed
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by Mozzyb1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Mozzyb1:
luckily this feature came with the latest update 10UI. So satisfied.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by hyuga(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2019
cool

Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by walcolm(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
What watch face are you using? Need suggestions...looking for something awesome
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by Lexusgs430: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
walcolm:
What watch face are you using? Need suggestions...looking for something awesome

Just get facer premium or watchmaker premium....... You would be spoilt for choice........
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by walcolm(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
The space on the watch is not unlimited...the watch starts becoming slow if you load too many watch faces
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by Lexusgs430: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
walcolm:
The space on the watch is not unlimited...the watch starts becoming slow if you load too many watch faces

Which is why facer and watchmaker are good options......

All your faces are stored on your phone and transferred to your watch, when required............

You only ever get one face on your watch, at any given time......
Re: Samsung Galaxy Wear Devices (watch, Gear, S2, S3 Etc) by walcolm(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hack Wifi On Nokia N95 / This Bluetooth Headset Has A Nigerian Accent! / Don't Be Decieved! Tecno Is Better Than Samsung (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.