Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex (70031 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Aldebaran(m): 6:27am On Nov 07, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by zionmde: 6:28am On Nov 07, 2018
efemena5050:
I just hate all this type of silly statement most especially on the aspect of infidelity. My friend is not that easy just like u said Oooo even the Bible knows of this..... Any how I really appreciate the guys effort..... Thunder fire the wife in hell
Life is easy.
If he also ended his life it would have been better
but to nurse the wound inside a prison cell in bondage is far worse than nursing the wound in freedom. It is very easy. Maybe people should learn how not to allow wat they could not change destroy lives

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by 22lucky: 6:28am On Nov 07, 2018
all women are the same.
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by CheapDataGuy: 6:28am On Nov 07, 2018
zionmde:
All the guy needed to do was to dissolve the marriage and move on. Nothing is worth more sacrificing for than freedom.
I advice people never to take any action when they are eaten up with anger

Move on so that dem go still dey knack while he suffers heartbreak abi?
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Awaja(m): 6:29am On Nov 07, 2018
The instant remedy for rebellion was served.
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by zionmde: 6:30am On Nov 07, 2018
enemyofprogress:
a weakling detected
A weakling that can employ ur entire lineage. feed them and marry wives for them. And still donate my sperm for their procreation so they don't end up reproducing another set of jobless senseless and useless generation
U want to know how I know that, Ur moniker shows the level of ur mentality and ur mentality is a result of a low life

2 Likes

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by zionmde: 6:32am On Nov 07, 2018
Businessman1986:

Yes indeed, never ever take action ... silly coward ... I guess you will live for ever ... weakling
bla bla bla
Yeah I will be a weakling walking free and making money, living my life and eating wat I want while u will be a hero locked up in cell, eating watery beans, getting dragged from one court to another, being beaten up inside prison for no reason

I rather remain a weakling for life. It is my weakling not urs

2 Likes

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by monerozi5590: 6:32am On Nov 07, 2018
delugajackson:
I think they both deserve what happened to them. What kind of woman sleeps with her husband's brother under the same roof? Believe me, justice has been served. Sometimes, you need to be the judge in your own case. Reminds me of the American movie, "Adulterers."

I'm sure after killing them, he blew the smoke off his gun and said: "Forgiving sinners is up to God, sending them to him is up to me." My kind of guy.

I like the second paragraph of your post.

I'm sure after killing them, he blew the smoke off his gun and said: "Forgiving sinners is up to God, sending them to him is up to me." My kind of guy.
(

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by tunary(m): 6:34am On Nov 07, 2018
That's very good of him he took the perfect decision
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Seunnzy(m): 6:34am On Nov 07, 2018
Daboomb:

When jailbirds ask: What is your story?

By the time he tells his story, he will be given a special reception by all the immates.
Even amongst thieves, there is a code of honor!
I owe u keg of palmwine

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by zionmde: 6:34am On Nov 07, 2018
holocron:

You have spoken like a black man.
I am a black man and am proud to be black. When I look at white men and their lives I remain grateful to God that I am black.
Now Mr white abi yellow man, swerve

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by zionmde: 6:36am On Nov 07, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

Move on so that dem go still dey knack while he suffers heartbreak abi?
Such is life, at least he has a chance to marry again,So right now he is not suffering heart break or wat? He has just destroyed his life because of a woman period

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by tete7000(m): 6:41am On Nov 07, 2018
What a family produced a stupid man who entered his brother's and engaged his wife in a sexual act. Even if the woman is loose, should a brother be so shameless to sleep with his brother's wife? There are too many dysfunctional families in this world.

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by monerozi5590: 6:44am On Nov 07, 2018
Daboomb:

When jailbirds ask: What is your story?

By the time he tells his story, he will be given a special reception by all the immates.
Even amongst thieves, there is a code of honor!

You are damn right.
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by lokotowers(m): 6:46am On Nov 07, 2018
delugajackson:
I think they both deserve what happened to them. What kind of woman sleeps with her husband's brother under the same roof? Believe me, justice has been served. Sometimes, you need to be the judge in your own case. Reminds me of the American movie, "Adulterers."

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by MrPaul2: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2018
ManBeast:
The man did good, I will shoot Pocohantas and Luciferyaweh if I see them having sex.

I go shoot dem back to hell fire.

Gosh! I will even shoot their ghost if I see it
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by chibyk92: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
All those talk about Russia being a supper powered country na all hype, Russia is a shithole country 2

Whose now 1?.
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Kamalu5258(m): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2018
If the man has a good lawyer he might walk Scot free if he pleads that it's a crime of passion as a result of temporary insanity.
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Love between a man & a woman is scam, a big fraud!
Stop deceiving yourself and confusing young minds here. You’ve not seen someone who likes you. And you don’t have the heart to like too. Probably you are a self centered person. Or you keep meeting the wrong women.
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:09am On Nov 07, 2018
Mumu wife, Mumu brother..... Sha if na me,,,, I go deal with them first before any other thing follow..... cheesycheesy

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Amakavula:
Abomination tufai !! incest is evil.

Is this inciest?
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 07, 2018
KelB:
That's some fake shii
Shoot your wife nd spare your bro

I never see reason to shoot my bro in this life I swear..
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by okenwaa(m): 7:17am On Nov 07, 2018
They invited you for Dinner then after dinner, ijezie we e dina aa....oliver twist.

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by maziecota7: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2018
Winnings are glorious , we keep winning , call or whats app to confirm.
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 07, 2018
zionmde:
All the guy needed to do was to dissolve the marriage and move on. Nothing is worth more sacrificing for than freedom.
I advice people never to take any action when they are eaten up with anger
For those of u quoting me to spew rubbish, it's simple Someone like me cannot destroy my life for anybody, wife or whatever.If it's in one day I found the cheat in one day I can still kick her out of my life
Oleg's very honest to earth , he actuallizes his thought, he can't divorce and watch Olga becoming tiwa savage .
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by pastie(m): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2018
I will never kill my Brother because of pussyy
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Ekpeikot(m): 7:35am On Nov 07, 2018
Women eeehh.
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by ndukaejime1994(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Love between a man & a woman is scam, a big fraud!

I can't believe you are preaching against love!! Or are you gay? We as humans have to always preach love, because love is all the world need... If Buhari has love for Nigeria and Nigerians, he won't be so wicked!! We need to find a way to preach love.
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by ndukaejime1994(m): 7:44am On Nov 07, 2018
Ilefoaye:
Smart Tv with free 3months subscription.
for just 90k.
delivery nationwide.
Pls Note: pay on Delivery.
Quote me for more INFO and Pictures
or whatsapp on Zero Nine Zero fiftytwo fiftythree fiftytwo fiftythree.

Info
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by iamjavadem(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2018
Were they having sex with their clothes on? The story doesnt add up. I trust the police, they will do their investigation.
Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2018
Tessyama1:
A 54-year-old man has killed his own brother and wife, Olga Sukhanova, after catching them having sex in his house in Ufa, Russia.

According to reports, Oleg Kirkunov had woken up in the middle of the night because he was hearing noises. As soon as he caught them, he went to take his gun and shot both, killing them instantly.

He then called the police to report the incident. According to him, his 65-year-old brother Evgeny was invited by the couple to their home for a meal and drinks. He later went to bed in the couple's spare room.

When he woke due to the noise, he saw that his wife was not in bed, he then went to the room where his brother slept and saw his wife having sex with him.

When the police arrived at the home, the duo were already dead. Kirkunov has since been charged with double murder, but, surprisingly, his actions have seen him praised as a hero on social media.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/man-shoots-his-wife-and-his-brother-dead-after-he-caught-them-having-sex.html

Very,very good..!!
Don't be surprise for same woman to allow her husband same sex would be war in the house..!!

Women are heartless atimes and deserve all that comes to them..!!

To even be having sex in her husband house and in his presence speak volume about her and insultive to the man..!!

Make the man carry go...the next woman would learn a lesson or two from this...yeye they always think they are smart and can out fox a man...!!

Peace..!!

1 Like

Re: Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex by purplekayc(m): 8:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Amakavula:
Abomination tufai !! incest is evil.
not incest
Its the man's wife and the man's brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests twin Brothers For Internet Fraud In Ilorin. / Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.