Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. (1036 Views)

Good Morning. Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Facebook LIVE Chat Tomorrow. / NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. / Today, We Celebrate The Man, Afolabi. Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by npowerng: 2:12am On Nov 07, 2018
Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede.

Thank you for all that you do.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by Openatyn(m): 4:26am On Nov 07, 2018
Happy Birthday Boss, age with sufficient grace Sir.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by SPLENDID25(m): 6:08am On Nov 07, 2018
happy birthday!
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by npowerng: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
Openatyn:
Happy Birthday Boss, age with sufficient grace Sir.

Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by npowerng: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
SPLENDID25:
happy birthday!

Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by womanofsteel: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Happy birthday! Mr afolabi. Age gracefully.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by womanofsteel: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Happy birthday! to a good man Mr afolabi. Age gracefully.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by kessydaddy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
Happy birthday boss,
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by Jonadull: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
npowerng:

Happy birthday sir
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by Oluwaseyi456(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Who dey wish him happy birthday? I dislike him I even call him PHARAOH of NPOWER, he 'll be addressing NIG youths as if we re his kids.wen we re agitating for PERMANENCY he is at other hand calling us a faceless group.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by MosiPeterz(m): 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
npowerng:

Happy BirthDay oga sir!!!
Abeg where my own share of the cake na? I won't mind if you waybill it to me O...
Anyways, thanks for all your good efforts as regards NPower!!! Age with grace your highness!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by npowerng: 4:40am On Nov 09, 2018
MosiPeterz:

Happy BirthDay oga sir!!!
Abeg where my own share of the cake na? I won't mind if you waybill it to me O...
Anyways, thanks for all your good efforts as regards NPower!!! Age with grace your highness!!!

wink Thank you.

You’re late to the party. You would have gotten your cake
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by npowerng: 4:41am On Nov 09, 2018
Jonathan:

Happy birthday sir

Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by npowerng: 4:42am On Nov 09, 2018
womanofsteel:
Happy birthday! to a good man Mr afolabi. Age gracefully.

Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by npowerng: 4:42am On Nov 09, 2018
womanofsteel:
Happy birthday! Mr afolabi. Age gracefully.

Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by npowerng: 4:43am On Nov 09, 2018
kessydaddy:
Happy birthday boss,

Thanks
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by npowerng: 4:43am On Nov 09, 2018
Oluwaseyi456:
Who dey wish him happy birthday? I dislike him I even call him PHARAOH of NPOWER, he 'll be addressing NIG youths as if we re his kids.wen we re agitating for PERMANENCY he is at other hand calling us a faceless group.

Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by Jasi7(m): 12:39am On Nov 11, 2018
npowerng:

Thanks
abeg abeg abeg, no dey thank us....all we want na our stipend, Nasarawa state hasn't collected shi-shi, and the year is running out. Why the insensitivity for goodness sake?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by maggilove(f): 2:51am On Nov 11, 2018
He was one of my facilitators at FATE FOUNDATION.
Re: Happy Birthday Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede. Thank You For All That You Do. by MosiPeterz(m): 5:47am On Nov 11, 2018
npowerng:

wink Thank you.

You’re late to the party. You would have gotten your cake

Hahaha...
It's never too late!!!

(1) (Reply)

Current Job Vacancy At Fieldcore / NOUN / Ever Ready For Excavator Operator Job (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.