Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Jumia Black Friday Shopping - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jumia Black Friday Shopping (331 Views)

Jumia Black Friday Ending Soon These Products Up To 95% OFF Awoof! / 2021 Jumia Black Friday Deals / Mom Stones Her Son With The Pack Of Condoms He Bought While Shopping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Black Friday Shopping by nello111: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2018
WAIT O! I hope you all know jumia black Friday runs till the end of November right? so what are we waiting for. check my signature for my info and give me a whatsapp message or a call so we can do business on all the products your head can think of. discounts on shipping fees and also pay on delivery so your money is safe with you until you see your goods. How about that? We have everything you need from phones to laptops to freezers to fridges to shoes(men and women), clothes, watches, etc etc etc. Give me a call today or send me a whatsapp message

(1) (Reply)

10 Proven Ways To Maintain Love / ..... "Gift" A SKILL / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.