Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap (2403 Views)

A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It / 5 Household Cleaning Materials To Get Rid Of COVID-19 And Other Germs / SHOCKING!! Germs Are (kind Of) Good For Your Children—THE HEALTHY MAIL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by hefelove(m): 9:14am On Nov 07, 2018
Medical Magnetize Water Filter*

Reduces chlorine taste and odour.

Gives your family only the best and healthy water

Very convenient for your family use.

Made of non-toxic and green material, absorbs hazards in water.

Adjust PH value of water, activates water quality.

Mini portable size, easy to use and install also its easy to clean.

Can last for a year

Order Now For Just 2000!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyQw8SDv-E8

Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by SEGLIZ: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2018
..... this is lovely if is for real.

1 Like

Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by hefelove(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
SEGLIZ:
..... this is lovely if is for real.
Its for real bro, thats y we had to make a video of it. Still available
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by ibrutex(m): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2018
cool, I hope its for real
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by hefelove(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2018
ibrutex:
cool, I hope its for real
For real bro and still available!
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by hefelove(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2018
Still available o
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by hefelove(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wow we getting good feedbacks from people on twitter already. Nairalanders what are u still waiting for?
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by Artistree: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
hefelove:
Wow we getting good feedbacks from people on twitter already. Nairalanders what are u still waiting for?
How do I get one?
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by hefelove(m): 6:33am On Nov 20, 2018
Artistree:

How do I get one?
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by hefelove(m): 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Still available
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by hefelove(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
I still sell this o
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by hefelove(m): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2019
Still available
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by larrydan: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Do you have any other water filters?
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by Nikra(m): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Konstantine99:
So if I get it correctly, you fixed it, but I want to buy a new water filter that can work for a long time. Since it gives me a bad quality of water that I couldn't even drink! Because of that, I've searched a lot about it, and come in the conclusion in which I can buy a good filter with Hi-Top tier R.O. drinking water filter system that I have found from the source purewaterguide.net that helped me a lot to save me time. After that, I think I can drink tap water with good quality of filter.
Hey, thanks for your reply, I think that I should try it.
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by OwenMackay: 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hope that you understand that these filters are useless. They really do nothing, at most they only remove really large particles of sand and metal. I have allergy on water from taps and to have a water filter is necessary for me. However, professional water softeners don't look as on photo from post. These filters are huge and it use modern technologies of filtration. I have been using water softener San Diego for 3 years and can say that I have never regretted about this purchase. Don't believe that this small sh*t can help you to clean water
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by AnneS(f): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
OwenMackay:
Hope that you understand that these filters are useless. They really do nothing, at most they only remove really large particles of sand and metal. I have allergy on water from taps and to have a water filter is necessary for me. However, professional water softeners don't look as on photo from post. These filters are huge and it use modern technologies of filtration. I have been using water softener San Diego for 3 years and can say that I have never regretted about this purchase. Don't believe that this small sh*t can help you to clean water

This is great for water.
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by hefelove(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2020
larrydan:
Do you have any other water filters?
Lol, sorry I'm just seeing this now, I have another one that works on iron water too, changes brown water to clean water.
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by hefelove(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2020
Konstantine99:
So if I get it correctly, you fixed it, but I want to buy a new water filter that can work for a long time. Since it gives me a bad quality of water that I couldn't even drink! Because of that, I've searched a lot about it, and come in the conclusion in which I can buy a good filter with Hi-Top tier R.O. drinking water filter system that I have found from the source purewaterguide.net that helped me a lot to save me time. After that, I think I can drink tap water with good quality of filter.
I'm happy you got that
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by hefelove(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2020
OwenMackay:
If it's that useless, people who bought before won't order for more sha
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by johnlogix: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Water being the foremost polluted of all must be clean. in order that it’s accessible for drinking also. But hence, it is not. Many new things are arising within the market, like water purifiers, softeners, and whatnot. These are a number of the few things which help in maintaining a healthy relationship. If you want to more information about Filtering All Your Water Problems you can read this blog: https://supperarticles.asia/filtering-all-your-water-problems/
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by Jokerman(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2022
hefelove:

Lol, sorry I'm just seeing this now, I have another one that works on iron water too, changes brown water to clean water.

Hello.... do you still have this?? The one that works on iron water?
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by hefelove(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jokerman:

Hello.... do you still have this?? The one that works on iron water?
Yes i still have it
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by Jokerman(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
hefelove:

Yes i still have it

Can you upload the pix sir, and how much?
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by hefelove(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jokerman:

Can you upload the pix sir, and how much?

Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by Jokerman(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
hefelove:

OK noted Sir... Will revert soon
Re: See How The Medical Magnetize Water Filter Remove Unseen Germs From Your Tap by hefelove(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jokerman:

OK noted Sir... Will revert soon
Ok. Thanks boss, to be candid I don't even know if I'll still see this particular one in the market but it's the best, you can easily change the ceramic of this one, but the one I'm sure of that I'll get you can't change the ceramic inside, but I'll try to get it when you want sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I / See How Much We Spend On Food For One Month / We Bought A House That Was Abandoned For 20yrs But The Real Surprise Was Under

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.