Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,879 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Jumia Black Friday Shopping - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Jumia Black Friday Shopping (513 Views)

Friday Shopping / Jumia Black Friday 2018 - Fashion Deals At Pocket Fitted Prices. / Jumia Black Friday!!! Things Below N500 You Need To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Black Friday Shopping by nello111: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2018
WAIT O! I hope you all know jumia black Friday runs till the end of November right? so what are we waiting for. check my signature for my info and give me a whatsapp message or a call so we can do business on all the products your head can think of. discounts on shipping fees and also pay on delivery so your money is safe with you until you see your goods. How about that? We have everything you need from phones to laptops to freezers to fridges to shoes(men and women), clothes, watches, etc etc etc. Give me a call today or send me a whatsapp message
Re: Jumia Black Friday Shopping by tolugar: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2018
nello111:
WAIT O! I hope you all know jumia black Friday runs till the end of November right? so what are we waiting for. check my signature for my info and give me a whatsapp message or a call so we can do business on all the products your head can think of. discounts on shipping fees and also pay on delivery so your money is safe with you until you see your goods. How about that? We have everything you need from phones to laptops to freezers to fridges to shoes(men and women), clothes, watches, etc etc etc. Give me a call today or send me a whatsapp message

Tell them their treasure hunt is a scam.

Non of those items are there.
Re: Jumia Black Friday Shopping by nello111: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
tolugar:

Tell them their treasure hunt is a scam.

Non of those items are there.

it is not a scam actually, you just have to have a strong network, work hard, pay attention to all the goods you see, and also have luck on your side
Re: Jumia Black Friday Shopping by tolugar: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2018
nello111:

it is not a scam actually, you just have to have a strong network, work hard, pay attention to all the goods you see, and also have luck on your side

Bros ehh all things being equal, those items are not listed there

(1) (Reply)

Whitening Body Wash To Give 2 To 3 Shades Lighter / The Sew Online Workshop / White Shoes To Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.