Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Be A Distributor Of Fast Moving Man United And Chelsea Body Sprays With #5000 - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Be A Distributor Of Fast Moving Man United And Chelsea Body Sprays With #5000 (781 Views)

Food Grade Lubricant and Grease Supplier In Nigeria (Accredited Distributor) / Can You Market These Newly 10 Innovative Fast Moving Products In Your State ? / Earn Massively With Ragp (recharge And Get Paid) With ₦5000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Distributor Of Fast Moving Man United And Chelsea Body Sprays With #5000 by Bizade: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2018
To all the Manchester United fans,Chelsea fans and Arsenal fans, your fast moving body sprays are now available at very affordable prices to resell inorder to make large profits. I am a sales representative of Empirical Logistics company in Lagos that deals directly with the importation of this product. This sprays are made in England, that is to ascertain the originality of the products. This sprays are available in two sizes which are 150ml and 75ml.

[b][/b]How do I start this business?
With less than #5000,you can easily start this business, you don't necessarily need to start up with paying for shops before you start making profits.

How do I make profits?
Normally, when you buy a spray of this brand from supermarket stores, the 150ml size is being sold for 500,while the 75ml size is sold for 350.That is how affordable we have decided to make this product inorder to increase patronage compared to other relative sprays that their quality is not even up to this particular brands.
The sprays consists of 12 in a pack. For the 150ml of 12 in a pack,i sell it at distributor's price of 4,500 and for the 75ml of 12 in a pack,i sell it at 2900.
Now let's do simple calcution, if a pack of 12 of 150ml size costs 4500,we will divide the 4500 by 12,that gives us 375,so that means a bottle cost price is 375.If you sell the bottle for 500,then you make a gain of 125 on a bottle, so if you multiply 125 by 12 in a pack, it means you would make 1500 profit for the 12 bottles in a pack with just 4500.
Let's do another calculation with the smaller size of 75ml of 12 in a pack which cost 2900.We will divide the 2900 by 12,that gives us 241 as cost price, so if you sell a bottle for 350,then you would make a gain of 108 on a bottle. So if you multiply 108 by 12 in a pack, it means you would be making 1300 profit with just 2900. Isn't that awesome. This product has been made very affordable because high patronage means quick turnover which equals to more profits.

How do I get target markets?
It is possible to make 15000 profit in a day by selling about 10packs of the different football club sprays,if you do your marketing strategies right. In order to create enough awareness for patronage, you can market this products in market places, bus parks,university school hostels, banks, offices and can also offer to supply supermarket stores within your viccinity.

Why should I invest in this business?
It requires small money to start up.
This product is very affordable.
To key into the business side of people's high passion for football.
It is a product that finishes and when it does, customers will still come back to patronize again.
You might have monopoly of sales in your location because the product is not common. People can come to source for the product through you, thereby increasing your sales.
If you would like me to supply you anywhere you are in the country, I can incur the cost of sending it to you but the purchase will be in packs, after that you will subsequently pay for transporting the goods yourself. Before any transaction is made, it would be ideal, if you have someone you know that is in Lagos to come and cross check the authenticity of the goods for you, this is to clear any doubts.

If you are interested in this business you can send your email here and can make contact and enquires ,
Call; 08053517824 or.
Email; adesuaji@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Be A Distributor Of Fast Moving Man United And Chelsea Body Sprays With #5000 by Bizade: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
People,this offer is still available

(1) (Reply)

I've Got An Old Model Mack Tuck To Lease Out!any One Interested?! / Good Quality Cassava And Honey Wax For Sale / Save Urself From Heart And Kidney Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.