Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. (2483 Views)

Fx Traders Guide / Crypto/fx Traders: Exponential MA(EMA) Hack: Strategy No One Has Told You Before / Great Opportunities For Good FX Traders And Introducing Brokers!## (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
PART 1

PREAMBLE

This over $7 trillion daily currency market is the largest market in the world. Fx traders use technical or fundamental analysis to speculate currency movements daily, weekly or monthly and then try to make money off the market. Some are smiling to the bank always while some are loosing big time.

Like every other investment ventures, there is always a risk involved. But if you know this 4 MAJOR reasons why traders loose in the market and you know the way out, you too will soon join those who are now seeing green at the end of every trading sessions.

Here are the 4 major reasons.

1. TRADING AGAINST TREND

The trend is your friend. Trading against the market trend (overall direction) thinking that the market has changed direction when it is just doing a temporary pull back is a major reason why traders lose in this business. The temporary taking of few profits by the big boys who are responsible for the trend in the first place is the reason why you are seeing a pull back or a retracement on the particular pair you are trading. It is also a trap to lure reversal traders to come into the market so that they can then loose to them the trend traders when they later pump in more money to sustain the trend. The reversal traders are taken out while the trend traders will continue to take profit till thy kingdom come.

2. USING FOLLOW - FOLLOW TOOLS

Most technical analysis done to forecast the next direction of the market is based on the use of these "follow - follow" tools. These tools always repaint, it gives you a signal and later change the signal immediately the market changes thereby deceiving or confusing you. Most tools out there work this way. If the tool you are using is not a NON-REPAINTING tool, then forget it, you are bound to loose in this market.

3. NOT DEDICATED TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PATTERN

The big banks, the George Soros and the Warren Buffet of this world who pump in billions into this market to determine the trend usually have a trading pattern they use before they deploy investors money into the market. If you are fortunate to discover any, master it and stick to it like a sticker. When the pattern forms and you take the trade, you are most likely to come out as a winner. This is because you are swimming with and under the protection of the sharks in the market. Retail traders monies are not enough to move the market actually. It is the institutional investors at specific TIME, PRICE AND PATTERN FORMATION who determines the direction the market will travel to in line with the policy direction of the Central Banks of the top 8 fx countries in the world. When you master a market moving pattern, you will always TP (Take Profit) in this wonderful market that is capable of making anyone financially free.

4. POOR MONEY MANAGEMENT

If you are the type that always take the little profit you see and allow your loss to run thinking that it will later return to profit, then you are the worst trader of all time! In monetary terms, lets say you see a profit of N2,000, you are happy, pepper soup money is set and you quickly take that profit. The day the market will be N10,000 against you, what will you do? If your win amounts are always small, when you now sustain a big loss, the setback (drawdown) to your account will be so much. In a bid to recover, that is when you will now start to take unnecessary trades till you loose all of your money. If your win to loss reward ratio is not up to 3 i.e for every N2,000 that you are willing to risk, you are targeting N6,000 at least, then you cannot really make it big in this market.

If you take 5 trades for instance and you win 2 trades (N6000 x 2 equals N12,000) and you lose 3 trades (N2000 x 3 equals N6,000) you would still have made a profit of N6,000 even though you had more loses than wins. You must factor in losses in this business. But if you have a good trading system (tools + Pattern) and you are very disciplined, applying appropriate money management rules, then the sky will be your beginning in the fx world.

CONCLUSION

These 4, are the major reasons why traders lose in the forex market. I have also been guilty of this in the past till I had a meeting with myself. I told myself that things MUST CHANGE! I decided to change my trading style. I corrected all the 4 errors and now, I see a glorious future for me in this international dollar pumping business. In part 2 of this write up, I will share with you a new trading system that will change your trading story for good. It is very simple to master and very profitable. It is a new discovery. Nairaland forex traders must know this so that we can all make money and be able to patronize Seun as we advertise our other businesses on nairaland with forex money!

3 Likes

Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by hamrad(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
you said it all. thanks for the good write up.
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
PART 2

Haven reviewed the 4 major reasons why Fx traders lose money in the market in part 1 of this write-up, let us now proceed further to look at a unique trading system that has the following:-

* It is trend based

* The 2 major tools used are NON - REPAINTING tools, meaning it does not do "follow - follow".

* The pattern is dedicated and if it doesn't form, you dont trade.

* The money management plan i.e the risk to reward ratio is very tight.

This trading system (Pattern + Tools) makes up what I call the VINAY SYSTEM.

Yesterday, 7th of November, VINAY SYSTEM gave us 5 entries and today, 8th of November, 2018 so far, only one setup has formed and it is also positive.

Like I said earlier, you should only take a trade when the setup is complete as shown in the charts below.

1 Like

Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
and ...

1 Like

Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
The 6 signals whose charts you see above are:-

1. GBPUSD which gave X 3 returns

2. EURJPY which gave X 4 returns

3. CHFJPY which gave X 4.5 returns

4. NZDJPY which gave X 6 returns

5. AUDJPY which gave X 4 returns

6. GBPAUD which gave X 4 returns

The total returns for the 2 days that we saw these setups are equal to 25.5

If you risk let's say N5,000 per trade, a total of N30,000 for the 6 setups, then you would have made N127,500 and your N30,000 will still return back to your capital saved.

You will get this result if you are very diligent and patient enough to allow the setup form. If you don't see any setup in a day or even days, then let go trading till you find a complete setup that you can trade. Never try to deviate from the pattern or assume that something similar to the setup has formed. For filtration purpose, it is all or no trade! And note that all the trades are in the direction of their trends.

Should there still be trades that will eventually go wrong, your tight entry (small stop loss) and good returns on winning trades will help to keep you in profit at the end of your trading week/month.

In part 3 of this write-up, I will explain the nitty gritty of the tools on the charts. I will tell you what I look out for in this VINAY SYSTEM before I can say a trade is set. Till then, I want you to salivate on the results just explained above.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2018
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 7:20am On Nov 10, 2018
Hello
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by Ville1234: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2018
kingviny:

PART 1

PREAMBLE

This over $5 trillion daily currency market is the largest market in the world. Fx traders use technical or fundamental analysis to speculate currency movements daily, weekly or monthly and then try to make money off the market. Some are smiling to the bank always while some are loosing big time.

Like every other investment ventures, there is always a risk involved. But if you know this 4 MAJOR reasons why traders loose in the market and you know the way out, you too will soon join those who are now seeing green at the end of every trading sessions.

Here are the 4 major reasons.

1. TRADING AGAINST TREND

The trend is your friend. Trading against the market trend (overall direction) thinking that the market has changed direction when it is just doing a temporary pull back is a major reason why traders lose in this business. The temporary taking of few profits by the big boys who are responsible for the trend in the first place is the reason why you are seeing a pull back or a retracement on the particular pair you are trading. It is also a trap to lure reversal traders to come into the market so that they can then loose to them the trend traders when they later pump in more money to sustain the trend. The reversal traders are taken out while the trend traders will continue to take profit till thy kingdom come.

2. USING FOLLOW - FOLLOW TOOLS

Most technical analysis done to forecast the next direction of the market is based on the use of these "follow - follow" tools. These tools always repaint, it gives you a signal and later change the signal immediately the market changes thereby deceiving or confusing you. Most tools out there work this way. If the tool you are using is not a NON-REPAINTING tool, then forget it, you are bound to loose in this market.

3. NOT DEDICATED TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PATTERN

The big banks, the George Soros and the Warren Buffet of this world who pump in billions into this market to determine the trend usually have a trading pattern they use before they deploy investors money into the market. If you are fortunate to discover any, master it and stick to it like a sticker. When the pattern forms and you take the trade, you are most likely to come out as a winner. This is because you are swimming with and under the protection of the sharks in the market. Retail traders monies are not enough to move the market actually. It is the institutional investors at specific TIME, PRICE AND PATTERN FORMATION who determines the direction the market will travel to in line with the policy direction of the Central Banks of the top 8 fx countries in the world. When you master a market moving pattern, you will always TP (Take Profit) in this wonderful market that is capable of making anyone financially free.

4. POOR MONEY MANAGEMENT

If you are the type that always take the little profit you see and allow your loss to run thinking that it will later return to profit, then you are the worst trader of all time! In monetary terms, lets say you see a profit of N2,000, you are happy, pepper soup money is set and you quickly take that profit. The day the market will be N10,000 against you, what will you do? If your win amounts are always small, when you now sustain a big loss, the setback (drawdown) to your account will be so much. In a bid to recover, that is when you will now start to take unnecessary trades till you loose all of your money. If your win to loss reward ratio is not up to 3 i.e for every N2,000 that you are willing to risk, you are targeting N6,000 at least, then you cannot really make it big in this market.

If you take 5 trades for instance and you win 2 trades (N6000 x 2 equals N12,000) and you lose 3 trades (N2000 x 3 equals N6,000) you would still have made a profit of N6,000 even though you had more loses than wins. You must factor in losses in this business. But if you have a good trading system (tools + Pattern) and you are very disciplined, applying appropriate money management rules, then the sky will be your beginning in the fx world.

CONCLUSION

These 4, are the major reasons why traders lose in the forex market. I have also been guilty of this in the past till I had a meeting with myself. I told myself that things MUST CHANGE! I decided to change my trading style. I corrected all the 4 errors and now, I see a glorious future for me in this international dollar pumping business. In part 2 of this write up, I will share with you a new trading system that will change your trading story for good. It is very simple to master and very profitable. It is a new discovery. Nairaland forex traders must know this so that we can all make money and be able to patronize Seun as we advertise our other businesses on nairaland with forex money!

Well said ! How about Trading Discipline , what can you say about that component ?

1 Like

Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2018
Ville1234:

Well said ! How about Trading Discipline , what can you say about that component ?

Thanks for your contribution. Yes, discipline is very key in this and any other venture of human endeavor. The 3rd point on my list expects discipline as it is synonymous to dedication.

If you can keep to a particular trading pattern and trading system, then you will be a disciplined trader.

1 Like

Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by auxerre: 10:13am On Nov 10, 2018
kingviny:

PART 2

Haven reviewed the 4 major reasons why Fx traders lose money in the market in part 1 of this write-up, let us now proceed further to look at a unique trading system that has the following:-

* It is trend based

* The 2 major tools used are NON - REPAINTING tools, meaning it does not do "follow - follow".

* The pattern is dedicated and if it doesn't form, you dont trade.

* The money management plan i.e the risk to reward ratio is very tight.

This trading system (Pattern + Tools) makes up what I call the VINAY SYSTEM.

Yesterday, 7th of November, VINAY SYSTEM gave us 5 entries and today, 8th of November, 2018 so far, only one setup has formed and it is also positive.

Like I said earlier, you should only take a trade when the setup is complete as shown in the charts below.
i will like you to explain and tell us the name of the tools you use and how to get the one that dont repaint and the precise settings for the tool. thanks

1 Like

Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
PART 3

In the concluding part of this write-up, I will like to briefly take you through the VINAY trading system and explain the role each of the tools used for the setup play.

The 2 major tools used are:-

1. The Order Zone Bars (OZB) ...... non - repaint

2. The Swing Reversal Dots (SRD) ..... non - repaint

The other 2 tools which helps to determine the trend (EMA) and the range (Channel) we expect the market to move are :-

3. The EMA-30

4. The Auto Channel plotter

These are the 4 tools you will find on the VINAY SYSTEM charts which has been integrated together to form templates. There are 28 currency pair templates that I regularly scan to look for a nice entry setup.

The OZB is key to this trading system because I am actually looking for a break and retest on any of them. The Order Zone Bars (OZB) are bars designed to identify past price points were the big boys, the market movers actually pumped in money to cause the market to move significantly.

The OZB is a pure PRICE ACTION trading tool that goes back in time ( 1 - 4) years to identify major price points where major reversals occur. The secret to note is that the Market movers usually make use of these previous zones to make trade entries in the future. See these bars as roads in the city of Forex. Once a road (an OZB) has been created and used, it will still be used in the future. When you check a bar, you will see how price reacted on each bars over the years. A bar identified in 2017 which caused a 100 pips move can still in 2018 or 2019 repeat the same feat. And this is the wisdom behind the various OZBs you are seeing on each charts. We however, now use these bars for market continuation or trending scenarios.

To make money in Forex, all you need to do is to identify strong entry points where the market can start it's significant move from. These bars in addition do serve as barriers which can be used to determine where you will place your stop loss at. If a particular OZB is the bar a market mover (institutional investors) want to use as a propelling point to pump in billions, then you will see the market do a break and re-test on it . Once the retesting candlestick is closing as a rejection candle, it is time to get set for an entry. Market usually do not break the OZB to take your stop loss out, rather a valid OZB will serve as a point to push the market significantly in the direction of an already established trend.

The extra confirmation to enter the market will later come from the Swing Reversal Dot (SRD). Once you see the SRD, it is time to enter the market. SRD is a lagging tool so it takes time to form and it does not re-paint. Once it forms, alongside the OZB's candle rejection, then you are good to go. If you notice a reversal candle like doji, Hammer etc on the OZB too even when the SRD is yet to form, you can still take the trade (with lesser risk).

If you look closely at each of the 6 charts featured above, you will notice a break and re-test on an OZB, a rejection candle and an SRD under it.

The EMA-30 helps to tell us about the market trend which can be either bullish (market going up) or bearish (market going down) while the channel helps to define the scope of price movement and when to exit your trade. The Channel is automatically plotted by the Auto Channel Plotter on the chart but if you know how to plot channels, you can use the one that comes with your MT4 to plot the channels yourself. Same with the EMA.

The 28 templates are for these 28 market pairs:-

1. USDCHF 2. USDCAD 3. EURUSD 4. GBPUSD 5. NZDUSD 6. AUDUSD 7. USDJPY 8. EURJPY 9. CADCHF 10. CHFJPY 11. CADJPY

12. EURCHF 13. EURAUD 14. EURCAD 15. EURNZD 16. GBPJPY 17. EURGBP 18. GBPAUD 19. GBPCAD 20. GBPCHF 21. GBPNZD 22. NZDCHF

23. NZDCAD 24. NZDJPY 25. AUDJPY 26. AUDCAD 27. AUDNZD 28. AUDCHF

With these 28 templates containing all of the tools used for this trading system, you are sure to always find trade setups every week. It is not by how far but how well. 5 solid setups is better than 50 useless signals (free or paid). Trade less , trade clinically and win most of the time!

With this easy to understand trading system, you don't need to pay for any signal service again or spend time attending seminars here and there. I have spent years to come to this point. Let me help you to reduce your learning time and to reduce the knocks this market will give you when you trade naively. Just try and get my tools which cost me a lot to get and which you will need to pay, for you to get it or you get something similar and trade with the same philosophy.

I have given the training for free here, the rest (getting the templates at a fee) is left to you.

If you wish to get this 28 templates and the strategy in details, you can get in touch with me via my number on my signature.

Happy trading.

1 Like

Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2018
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Splendid Sunday to you all.
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
Good night guys
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Here are 3 nice setups which formed today. The green arrows indicate entry points and the take profit points are the lower channel lines. Once the market touches each channel line, you are to exit the trade. A little bit above the green dots are the place to put your stop loss. Each trade gave more than time 5. You could have chosen to trade all of the setups or just one, it is up to you.

The potential of VINAY SYSTEM is enormous. This price action trend trading system is worth it.

Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by glasshouse(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
Drop your phone number so I can contact you .I went through your signature but your phone number is not there .thanks
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
glasshouse:
Drop your phone number so I can contact you .I went through your signature but your phone number is not there .thanks

07081516945. Thanks
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2018
Yesterday was good for the British pounds as we saw most GBP pairs in bulish mode. Of all the GBP pairs, GPBUSD was able to give us an entry according to our VINAY trading system.

Note that after the EMA crossing was established and there was an initial pull back, there was no entry call because the pull back was not rejecting on an order zone bar. So we ignored it even though it responded. It was the 2nd pull back which conformed to the VINAY system setup that traders of this system would respond to. There was a pull back and a rejection on an order zone bar. There was also a swing reversal dot below to indicate a perfect setup. And you could see how the market went up to give up to X5 returns.

This was the only one that formed yesterday, but it paid well enough. We ignored others and we were not tempted to try other methods of trading.

It is all about being vigilant enough to spot the setup.

Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
No setup today.
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
Today was bearish for the Pounds. Actually, the rise or fall of the Pound can make a trader very rich in this market. Across most GBP pairs today, market was doing over 200 pips!

The pair that fit in to VINAY system so far today is the GBPAUD. Here is the chart below. A Stop loss of 40 pips and a Take profit of 280 pips was done within 3 hours! that is times 7! getting times 7 of whatever you risk is great and this trade alone can pay your bills fine.

Putting currency correlation into consideration, if you see any solid setup on a pair, you can zero your search on all pairs with for instance GBP and AUD to take lower risk trades on them even if the VINAY setup is not formed completely on them. This is another trade secret.
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Today was bearish for the Pounds. Actually, the rise or fall of the Pound can make a trader very rich in this market. Across most GBP pairs today, market was doing over 200 pips!

The pair that fit in to VINAY system so far today is the GBPAUD. Here is the chart below. A Stop loss of 40 pips and a Take profit of 280 pips was done within 3 hours! that is times 7! getting times 7 of whatever you risk is great and this trade alone can pay your bills fine.

Putting currency correlation into consideration, if you see any solid setup on a pair, you can zero your search on all pairs with for instance GBP and AUD to take lower risk trades on them even if the VINAY setup is not formed completely on them. This is another trade secret.

Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE NEXT 20 PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THE VINAY TRADING SYSTEM.

We will all scan the 28 templates together so that no opportunity will escape us. A whatsapp group has been created for the G20 club (VINAY SYSTEM USERS). We will add you as soon as you take advantage of this offer.

Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
Setups for today sofar.

AUDCAD ....... X 3

EURAUD ....... X 4

NZDJPY ....... X 3

With G20, all of us will be able to spot these signals as soon as they are formed as it is not easy sometimes for an individual to scan 30minutes, 1hr and 4 hr on 28 different charts!

Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
Here is another setup for USDJPY. It did a 1 : 4

It just requires patience, once a nice pullback and rejection is achieved in the direction of the trend, and it is given a boost by the order zone bar that it is rejecting on, the market is 90% going to respond well.

Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2018
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2018
9 setups this week.

To get the trading system or to learn how to trade, contact me on 07081516945.
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2018
Happy Sunday guys
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by ReppingLocals(f): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2018
Premium Investment Opportunity for small capital investors.
One Bitcoin is about NGN2,000,000 now. You can get your own bite of the cake by investing with us.

Invest minimum of NGN25,000 (25K) today and get paid 10% as ROI every seven (7) working days.
Hurry now join the new WhatsApp Group Limited slots available.
If you are not okay with 10% ROI please don't bother join us, that's the much we can guarantee.

Serious cash-ready investors only.
Get paid every seven (7) working days.
Option to withdraw your initial capital anytime with a written request.
Investment Capital security guaranteed.

Join here to invest.�
https:///FUorSKNay68EjuoQ4ImJ2f

Or Chat me up at: +234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by Flawlessangel(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Join this telegram group for accurate forex signals. See signature
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by ajoyeleke(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
kingviny:
Good night guys

Hello sir please i will like to start this forex trading

Pls can u tutor me on how to start
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2018
---
Re: 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. by kingviny: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hi guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Investment Ever Instant and every day withdrawal / Xapo Bitcoin Debit Card (visa) Available N Acceptable Worldwide: Get Yours NOW!! / Finally Mmm Is Dead We Can All Agree, Where Is That Fifty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.