Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited (4236 Views)

Noemdek Limited Oil & Gas Graduate Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment 2021 / I Got A Job Invite From Noemdek Limited / Noemdek HR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by deletalk: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
Logistics Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Noemdek Limited is recruiting for fulltime Logistics Manager.
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Job Description
The Logistics Manager is in charge of general maintenance of vehicles and supervision of drivers.
Key Objectives
The Key of objectives of the Logistics Manager position include:
Supervising logistics staff
Vehicle maintenance
Ensure proper vehicle log
Duties/Responsibilities
Driver Coordination:
Creating and overseeing driver schedule
Coordinating driver responsibilities
Vehicle Maintenance:
Ensuring vehicles are properly maintained
Vehicles quality management
Timely servicing of vehicles
Coordination of vehicle fueling
Miscellaneous procurement and payments of office expenses
Job Requirements
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Other Requirements:
Preferred Qualifications
BSc or Equivalent
Previous logistics experience
Reporting Relationships
Functional Reports to: Head of Operations
Supervises: Drivers, Logistics Officer
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2018 at 4:00pm
To apply, send application and Resume to: jobs@noemdek.co.uk
Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by koolengrtimmy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
I got this job after a rigorous screening.
Thank you man.

1 Like

Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by Emma1Oj(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2018
koolengrtimmy:
Thank you man.
what is rigorous about the screening to u? I was there man, logically it was strictly man know man interview. Their were more knowledgeable n well dressed applicants dan u but its yours enjoy it.
Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by missidy: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2018
If you didn't get the job then move on to the next. Dont tarnish their image, they are a reputable company. I have gotten a job from them before in May as a fresh graduate without knowing anyone there. They gave me an opportunity without any experience. I had to turn down the job because of the difficulty of getting public transport there and the pay was too small. So if he got the job then he definitely deserved it, don't trash talk him.

Emma1Oj:
what is rigorous about the screening to u? I was there man, logically it was strictly man know man interview. Their were more knowledgeable n well dressed applicants dan u but its yours enjoy it.
Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by koolengrtimmy(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
Emma1Oj:

Guy, I will not degenerate to this level of your thinking to engage you further OK.

God will provide you with a better place than this one.
Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by Emma1Oj(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hey... Guys I'm being miss interpreted here o... . Pls u guys shouldn't make me look like Lucifer, abi na devil self. I beg who am I to down trash my fellow man or not to be happy for my fellow progress when a dime will neva be credited into my Acc for that. If u guys understand my last word "its urs enjoy it" life is worth more!
Pls bros enjoy your job no mind me and beside thanks for your prayer.
Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by rhymz(m): 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
koolengrtimmy:
Thank you man.
Plss bro help me...I am been Invited for logistics manager position by d same company..plss can u help me with process so I can smile with u...thank u

1 Like

Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by Uricas(m): 7:56am On Oct 13, 2019
rhymz:

Plss bro help me...I am been Invited for logistics manager position by d same company..plss can u help me with process so I can smile with u...thank u

Did you get the job?
Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by Hadeehart101(f): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
missidy:
If you didn't get the job then move on to the next. Dont tarnish their image, they are a reputable company. I have gotten a job from them before in May as a fresh graduate without knowing anyone there. They gave me an opportunity without any experience. I had to turn down the job because of the difficulty of getting public transport there and the pay was too small. So if he got the job then he definitely deserved it, don't trash talk him.

Hi there. Can I ask you a couple of questions? Been finding it difficult to send a DM.
Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by wunmi590(m): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2021
Hadeehart101:

Hi there. Can I ask you a couple of questions? Been finding it difficult to send a DM.

Good morning,

I see you are trying to send mail to me, I have lost the mail I used to register...

Kindly ask me what you want to say on a dead thread...
Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by missidy: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
You can ask me here.

Hadeehart101:

Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by Hadeehart101(f): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

Good morning,

I see you are trying to send mail to me, I have lost the mail I used to register...

Kindly ask me what you want to say on a dead thread...

Ohhhhh! Thank you so much.
I've been shortlisted for a CBT test with NeomDek and I'll just like to know what the test entails seeing as you've gone through the process before.
Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by Hadeehart101(f): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
missidy:
You can ask me here.

I've been shortlisted for a CBT test with NeomDek and I'll just like to know what the test entails beforehanf seeing as you've gone through the process before.
Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by wunmi590(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hadeehart101:

I've been shortlisted for a CBT test with NeomDek and I'll just like to know what the test entails seeing as you've gone through the process before.

Honestly, it been long I had an opportunity with them, but it was computer based excel question then, and then oral follows for those who passed then...

We were recruited for Airtel then, as a recovery agent...

But you need to know that time has passed and a lot would have changed, they are a good company...

Wish you success
Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by Hadeehart101(f): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

Honestly, it been long I had an opportunity with them, but it was computer based excel question then, and then oral follows for those who passed then...

We were recruited for Airtel then, as a recovery agent...

But you need to know that time has passed and a lot would have changed, they are a good company...

Wish you success

Thank you!
I just needed this little tip and I appreciate it. My recruitment is for another firm though, that's why I'm fidgeting this much. Thank you!

One more question, please. How long was the test for? Up to an hour?

1 Like

Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by wunmi590(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hadeehart101:

Thank you!
I just needed thus little tip and I appreciate it. My recruitment is for another firm though, that's why I'm fidgeting this much. Thank you!

One more question, please. How long was the test for? Up to an hour?

For the excel part, it depend how fast you are with your excel calculations..

Then the oral interview follows...

But note that things might have changed, because is more than 5years now or so...
Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by Hadeehart101(f): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

For the excel part, it depend how fast you are with your excel calculations..

Then the oral interview follows...

But note that things might have changed, because is more than 5years now or so...

I get. Thank you once again.
Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by wunmi590(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hadeehart101:

I get. Thank you once again.

cool

1 Like

Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by missidy: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hello, I didn't write any test then. It was just an interview (more of a chat) with a manager there. I was being recruited for Noemdek directly not for other organizations. So I don't know anything about their test or cbt.

Hadeehart101:

I've been shortlisted for a CBT test with NeomDek and I'll just like to know what the test entails beforehanf seeing as you've gone through the process before.
Re: Logistics Manager At Noemdek Limited by Hadeehart101(f): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
missidy:
Hello, I didn't write any test then. It was just an interview (more of a chat) with a manager there. I was being recruited for Noemdek directly not for other organizations. So I don't know anything about their test or cbt.

Alright, thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Aptitude Test Next Week Saturday Anybody In The House / Factory Workers Needed In Jordan / I Got A Job...thanks Be To God, Nairaland And Luvdmx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.