Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products (4911 Views)

How To Rake In 100k Or More Weekly On Ecommerce Just Like The Big Guys / Join a 30 Days Mentorship Program on Ecommerce/Importation Business / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by DonX001: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
patinno8:
Pls. Can you give us tips on how to identify original waist trainer? Thanks
Seconded.
How do you identify original products? (both for the waist trainer specifically, and for other products generally).
^^ @Webme.
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by Rhodiumic(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nice one
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by Rhodiumic(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
You are doing a good job
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by Meklex(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
Am interested in the men's product
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by webme(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
How to market it using facebook ads

Your thump up really encouraged me and I seriously appreciate that. Thanks

Today’s topic is the main koko. I mean the main thing that you need. This is where many mini importers quit the business. Yes! When you spend your last kobo to import and every time you wake up you saw the goods smiling at you, you will conclude that importation business is not working. Some will even say that is not everyone that can succeed in mini importation. But I tell you, it’s a lie. Everyone can succeed in mini importation.

Do you know the reason while many people are not selling? They want to follow the multitude! That is just the fact. Haaaaa… mr Lagbaja is selling this product and he is making 500k weekly selling the particular products let me also sell it.

If you start selling it without finding the reason while you need to sell it you will fail. That is just the fact! For example, when I first saw waist trainer on facebook feed last. The guy that was selling it then had about 560comment and I followed the ads to know how it’s performing.

I make a lot of research to know why people really need these products, and I noticed that more than 50% of ladies want to have perfect body shapes.

How do I know? Well, take for example, 70% of man don’t like overweight women and 90% of overweight women want to reduce their weight and 8% out of the remaining 10% wants to keep fit which means we have just 2% who don’t care. That shows that we have 98% of women that needs waist trainer. If you don’t agree with my research then read bellow.

98% of women that gave birth will have big tummy and it will takes some weeks even months before it will reduced. It will take months before it will come back to normal. Proof me wrong?

This is while you have your market. You have people who are hungry of getting waist trainer your work is to take it to them.
How do you do that; Facebook and Instagram is the answer. Yes! You don’t need to ask me who to target again if you want to advertise waist trainer because I just gave you the secret.

You think is women’s products alone? No! Infact many men are buying it like seriously but the ratio is 65/35.

What am trying to say is?

Anytime you want to place ads on facebook, think of the people who will need it and think of where they are, where work are they doing, where do they normally hang out to etc. If you have that, the rest is for facebook to take your ads to them and you get good result. Am not going to say much. I have free video course on Mini importation that shows how to target right on facebook. Is free, I mean that particular one is free. Though I have the paid one also, but is what you request for that I will give you.

I hope you have learnt a lot here? So, start and run your first ads today. You can start with any amount. Even with 500 you can start running ads.

Don’t forget to ask a question running through your mind and I will be happy to answer you. But please, ask a reasonable question. To help me and to help you. You can check my profile if you want to get in touch.

1 Like

Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by webme(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Meklex:
Am interested in the men's product

Okay.....
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by billiondd: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wow.. great stuff here
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by webme(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
billiondd:
Wow.. great stuff here

You welcome
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by webme(m): 6:58am On Nov 11, 2018
Good morning guys
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by Tongsman(m): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2018
webme:
Good morning guys
Morning.
Thumbs up for your post,
Following
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by webme(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Tongsman:

Morning.
Thumbs up for your post,
Following

Am glad you love it
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by ovokate(f): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
webme:

Am glad you love it
Can you please give name and contact of reliable shipping coys
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by LANDOS4RE4: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lardo4u@gmail.com
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by webme(m): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
LANDOS4RE4:
Lardo4u@gmail.com

Pls, I don't ask for anybody's details oooo. If u want to chat with me see my details on my profile or u see my number bellow any of my post
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by webme(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
How to send the item to your customer after order

Wax up guys, how are you doing today? Happy Sunday

Today, we will be talking about delivery. This is very important especially if you are starting new in this business.

And if you really want to create 6-7 figure you need to do COD which is cash on delivery.

Sometime last month I want to see people’s respond, any customer that calls I will tell them that am doing COD only in Lagos. I did it for 7days and within that 7days my order reduces to 20%.

Many Nigerians want COD and is because of what internet has turned into. Prepaid is not visible again unless Jumia, konga and other people stop it permanently. So, you need to do POD if you really want to make it big.

I have used different Logistic and I will recommend them, their advantages and disadvantages.

These Companies Are:

ABS
GIGL
RedStar
ACE
EDS and Almighty
KOS.

ABS: Well! I can say ABS is the fastest but they don’t do COD. So, if you want POD is not an option for you.

GIGL: GiG is fast but they don’t cover all Nigeria and even the places they covered they don’t do home delivery in most of these location. But, I can tell you that GIG is very fast. If they process your order today, be rest assure that it will leave Lagos the follow day.

They have great workers in Ondo state. With my experience, if your product land in Akure today by 3pm, they will still deliver in fact! Those guys in Akure are doing perfect work. They also deliver fast In Abeokuta, Abuja, Ibadan, Benin, Onitsha and Asaba. If your item got to any of those cities today, they will deliver the follow day but Akure and Abeokuta will deliver that same day.

But: They said they pay twice a day; sometimes you will not receive money on a product that has been delivered for over a month. So, if you want to use them, make sure you follow up all your order and 8 days after the customer confirmed that it has been delivered, message them immediately, Promise is a good girl, she will respond very well.

But, you have to register with 50k for COD and 25k for Prepaid. The money is yours not for them, that is where they will be deducting your delivery charges.

Redstar: Hummmmmmmmm……. I will not advise you to use them if you are just starting. But you can use them for Prepaid. They just changed their app recently and is annoyed. The person that designed it for them is a newbie and have told them to give it to another person but no respond. Have stopped using them for now and I will not until they update me that they have rectified their app.

If you are doing COD you don’t need to register with money. You will register for free but Prepaid you have to fund your wallet.

ACE: I have nothing much to say about ACE but is very okay. But, they are doing COD in Lagos, Abj and PHC only. I don’t know of now because is been long I used them last. And Registration is 17k and 25k. And if you want to keep your product with them you will be paying for that monthly. There many benefits if you are getting good orders daily.

EDS: EDS is okay in time of warehousing and they are better in delivery but in time of payment they are not so good. But, if you are not in Lagos and you are looking for a company that will keep your item. Please, use EDS. The good news is: They will not even collect money to warehouse for you if you are making good sales.

Though, is possible they have work on their payment because Have told the woman times without number to do that. I hope they have done that.

KOS: I don’t have anything to say about them because have never use them. I was discouraged when I wanted to start that I was looking for the logistic to use. The bad reviews I saw online about the chase me away. So, I don’t know much about them.

In Conclusion, There are many logistic companies out there like UPS, DHL GiDi etc. You can find more about the best and start your business.
The truth is; if you don’t start you will not make money. So, start today….

I hope you have learnt a lot today, you can see am writing from the experience.

I know you will have a lot of questions concerning this logistics please, ask your question. And don’t forget to encourage me

NOTE THIS

We will finish this tutorial tomorrow and I knew you will be having alot of questions running on your mind. Please, ask... But some people are asking me the link to the original waist trainer which they themselves know that I cannot give it out. Am giving this information to my students alone and I believed have shared alot of experience with you here for free. If you want more than what am sharing here then you have to pay the price.

Well! Those paid the price get many benefits and that includes my Facebook marketing Video course. This will help you to spend less and make money on facebook. am using this method to spend #500 and sell more than 30k products on facebook. far more than....

So, if you want more, then get my details and get in touch with me.

Be expecting tomorrow trainer and that tomorrow training is the koko. I don't want anybody to miss it for anything please............

See you tomorrow.

Thanks
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by webme(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ask questions oooo
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by webme(m): 6:08am On Nov 12, 2018
Good morning Friends
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by bbee(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Hi
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by DonX001: 7:13am On Nov 13, 2018
webme:
Good morning Friends

DonX001:

Seconded.
How do you identify original products? (both for the waist trainer specifically, and for other products generally).
^^ @Webme.

Hi, pls kindly answer the above. Thanks.
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by AnaCheks(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2018
1.How do we search for and get original products on 1688.com?
2. 1688.com is all in Chinese language, how do one chat with the suppliers?
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by Westernbet(f): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
I will advise anyone who needs the last tutorial by Webme to check his profile and get his details, so as to get the last tutorial...
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by MartinKnight(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
H
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by Taystee: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
webme:
Ask questions oooo
webme:
Ask questions oooo

What about selling one's product on jumia or konga,is it advisable?
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by webme(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2018
AnaCheks:
1.How do we search for and get original products on 1688.com?
2. 1688.com is all in Chinese language, how do one chat with the suppliers?

Use Google Chrome. You will be able to translate the Language to English
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by webme(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
Taystee:

What about selling one's product on jumia or konga,is it advisable?

Good question.
That is the free traffic for you. You can create account on Jumia but the best and fastest moving products there is fashion

1 Like

Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by TTNL: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2018
Garri Supplier - Quality Garri at wholesale prices

We have available very dry Garri Ijebu and white Garri in large quantity. Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

N5000 - N6000 per bag (50kg, 75kg)

Packing & repacking in 1kg, 2kg, 5kg bags for churches, campaign, charity - to those in need etc.

Call: 07062264200, +2348050206744

Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by webme(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hummmm.....
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by webme(m): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2018
I don't know if you need my two days free video Tutorial?

That videos includes:
- How to Import
- How to ship down to Nigeria
- How to advertise on Facebook
- How to deliver to your customer
- And many more.

The video is Free. Completely free and that alone can increase your sales within 1 week.

If you need it let me know
Re: The Year Is About To End; Let’s Make Money On Ecommerce With These 3 Products by ut47(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2018
webme:
I don't know if you need my two days free video Tutorial?

That videos includes:
- How to Import
- How to ship down to Nigeria
- How to advertise on Facebook
- How to deliver to your customer
- And many more.

The video is Free. Completely free and that alone can increase your sales within 1 week.

If you need it let me know
please I need the video tutorials

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Accepted Into Maxbounty, As A Nigerian...and Earn Big / What Do You Call Recharge Card In Your Language? / How To Get Quality Printing For Your Business Or Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.