Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

ATBU GIVE 24 HOURS TO STUDENT TO EVACUATE CAMPUS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ATBU GIVE 24 HOURS TO STUDENT TO EVACUATE CAMPUS (916 Views)

ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day / Moses Isah: 200-Level ATBU Student Declared Missing / ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATBU GIVE 24 HOURS TO STUDENT TO EVACUATE CAMPUS by johwestz: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
The Abubakar Tafawa Balawa University, bauchi has giving there students 24 hours to evacuate the hostels, due to the ongoing strike action.

On behalf of the Emergency meeting held on 6th Wednesday November 2018, The senate approved that the University should be closed down with effect from today Thursday 7th November 2018 until the strike action is called off.

The decision to close the university is to check the excesses of students under an idle situation .

Consequently, students hereby given 24 hours from today 9:00am 7th November 2018 to Vacate the University and hostel until when the university is reopen. Any students who could not vacate the campus within 24 hours with genuine reasons, should inform the dean, students affair in writing and obtain approval to stay. The period should not however beyond
Read on
https://www.johwestplus.com/atbu-give-24-hours-to-student-to-evacuate-campus/
Re: ATBU GIVE 24 HOURS TO STUDENT TO EVACUATE CAMPUS by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Their students
Re: ATBU GIVE 24 HOURS TO STUDENT TO EVACUATE CAMPUS by dantanik(m): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Where is this news coming from? I'm a student in this school and I don't even know about what this ops is saying here. All I know is our school is on strike since yesterday afternoon when we were stopped from writing afternoon paper but the issue of evacuating isn't add up
Re: ATBU GIVE 24 HOURS TO STUDENT TO EVACUATE CAMPUS by IcyFlame(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
dantanik:
Where is this news coming from? I'm a student in this school and I don't even know about what this ops is saying here. All I know is our school is on strike since yesterday afternoon when we were stopped from writing afternoon paper but the issue of evacuating isn't add up
Ar u sure ure an ATBU student cos bro d news is all over campus

1 Like

Re: ATBU GIVE 24 HOURS TO STUDENT TO EVACUATE CAMPUS by johwestz: 12:40am On Nov 08, 2018
This is the circular, I wonder if truly you are a student of ATBU

Re: ATBU GIVE 24 HOURS TO STUDENT TO EVACUATE CAMPUS by iammolahs(m): 5:28am On Nov 08, 2018
johwestz:
that is not our school registrar name
Re: ATBU GIVE 24 HOURS TO STUDENT TO EVACUATE CAMPUS by AbsalomOtutu(m): 6:59am On Nov 08, 2018
johwestz:

Uncle look closely nau... That picture has JIGAWA STATE on it..

Bloggers sha... After they will be shouting buhari..

We are the problem of this nation
Re: ATBU GIVE 24 HOURS TO STUDENT TO EVACUATE CAMPUS by frankosivue(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2018
I hope it is not true o.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs Corpers In Kano Pay WAEC Fee For 50 Kano Indigenes / Strike: ASUU Meets As Visitation Panels Submit Reports / Museveni Responds To Claims That He Caused Muammar Gaddafi's Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.