Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Buy 100 Containers Doussie Wood - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy 100 Containers Doussie Wood (281 Views)

I Need A Supplier, I Want To Buy 100 Pieces Of Skipping Rope / Make Millions From Yam Business Where To Buy 100 Tubers Of Yam For #4000 Naira, / I Want To Buy 100 Worth Bit Coin 390/1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy 100 Containers Doussie Wood by annhoaphu: 4:13am On Nov 08, 2018
I am Ann from Hoa Phu import export joint stock company in Vietnam. We are big buyer in Vietnam, we buy wood in large quatity for a month. In September I need to buy 100 containers include Doussie, Kosso and Tali wood with high quality from Nigeria, Ghana
I always look for many suppliers for long time. If you can supply wood, don't hesitate contact me to become partner in long time
whatsapp:+84966116389
email: ann.hoaphu@gmail.com
Re: Buy 100 Containers Doussie Wood by Nobleforchrist: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hello Ann, How are you? To be frank with you we are very skeptical towards so called international business people , because fraudster disguise themselves as honest business people resulting to huge lose for us. If you are willing to do business as you have plainly stated above, we would like you to show a little more seriousness by simply contacting us via +2347069357907, we are licensed dealers of timber in Cameroon, at successful negotiation with you we assure you the supply of your choice quality and quantity of timber at your desired location around the world, our products are the most affordable you can get in the world. have a lovely weekend

(1) (Reply)

Start Making Money Online With This App / Real Reasons Firstbank Is Supporting Bayo Adelabu’s Guber Ambition / Kodax Z710

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.