Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos (28756 Views)

Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) / Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection / British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by CastedGist: 6:30am On Nov 08, 2018
Prince of Wales, Prince Charles was presented with the Nigerian jersey by former Super Eagles captain Joseph Yobo, during his reception at the United Nations Deputy High Commissioner's office in Lagos today.

The football jersey which had HRH and 70 printed on the back was given to him ahead of his 70th birthday.

See another photo below.

BY GISTMORE - https://gistmore.com/photos-joseph-yobo-presenting-nigerian-jersey-prince-charles-lagos

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by CastedGist: 6:30am On Nov 08, 2018

Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by Imortal001: 6:31am On Nov 08, 2018
Nice one
Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by Nogodye(m): 6:33am On Nov 08, 2018
Lovely...

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:50am On Nov 08, 2018
Seeing Charles countenance is priceless. He's like "I touch this Jersey I touch failure".

7 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by Jenniferblog(f): 9:22am On Nov 08, 2018
grin
Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by NwaAmaikpe: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2018
shocked

Isn't Yobo retired from the national team?
Is he also a member of the NFF?

So under what capacity is he presenting that football jersey?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by ojmetrix(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2018
maximum respect Joseph yobo true legend

7 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by ayomiposi8984: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2018
wow thats nice
Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by ojmetrix(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
gap between
nwaamaikpe and sense

38 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by Nlolodo: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2018
sad
Overage Prince hope u won't die b4 d Queen Eliza
Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by cuba62(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2018
Neocolonialism.
Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by flyca: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2018
I'm not too comfortable with seeing these guys in our country angry

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by deboroah: 9:24am On Nov 08, 2018
so cool the countries colours be flying high,yobo be feeling fly...

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by Lanretoye(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Seeing Charles countenance is priceless. He's like "I touch this Jersey I touch failure".
i bow for your thinking o.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2018
Na wa o, they gave him the aba version grin grin grin. See cheap printing and fabric grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by oloriLFC(f): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2018
The Jersey is lovely. Many Europeans bought it. That one up there that mentioned failure just doesn't know what she is saying. If it had been another country's jersey, you won't call it bad names but anything Nigeria, you people will want to kill yourselves. Oshi!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by springtech(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2018
Joseph Yobo comman give me my own ooh.
My birthday is next year.
At least you have about 9 months notice.

Lmao
Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by ACHILLES45: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2018
and the slavery continues.

after cloning a dead man for us, you think these guys mean well for nigerians.

shame.

fvck the british.

below is the same Charles in ghana. but here our slave minded kings went to welcome him from airport.

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by jieta: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
you are the failure not my country

we should be mindful of our utterance, we are not the only country in this world facing hardship or passing through difficulties.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by lastempero: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2018
See as the man dey look the Jersey grin

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by Pidginwhisper: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isn't Yobo retired from the national team?
Is he also a member of the NFF?

So under what capacity is he presenting that football jersey?
I don read msg finish before i see look the monika. SickMan of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by ayanfeeledumare: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2018
This Jersey is even fake. Check out the sowing at the bottom of the back of the jersey.
Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by fadekejames: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2018
yobo..the legend
Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by adeogotobiebuka: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2018
nice 1
Re: Joseph Yobo Presenting Nigerian Jersey To Prince Charles In Lagos by dederocs(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2018
Why are we glorifying these greedy people...Prince my ass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amarachi Nwankwo Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today / Lord Suger Called Senegalese Players Beach Salesmen / Supreme Court Confirms Messi Fraud Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.