Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

A-Z Guide On Mini Importation - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A-Z Guide On Mini Importation (425 Views)

Free Training On Mini Importation 2nd Batch 2018 / The Most Detailed Ebook On Mini Importation / Pat Ogidi Ebook On Mini Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A-Z Guide On Mini Importation by healthpro360: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2018
Want to know how to start a small scale importation business in Africa? This article is packed full with valuable information for you!
The world is indeed becoming a smaller place. Who would have thought that ordinary people like you and I (who do not have a fat bank account) can now import goods directly from overseas suppliers?
Before I started researching the small scale business idea that I am about to share with you in this article, I thought international trade was reserved for the government and rich big importers who had strong connections with manufacturers and suppliers abroad.
Well, not any more.
This article reveals how small scale businessmen and entrepreneurs in Africa can become part of the import business with little capital investment. With the knowledge contained in this article, you too can import products at low wholesale prices and sell them for a much higher profit.
By the time you’re done reading this article, you’ll know everything you should to become an importer and international businessperson! >>>Read Further below<<<
https://www.olawapmedia.com.ng/2018/10/a-z-guide-on-mini-importation_27.html

(1) (Reply)

Passive Income Stream / Paypal Account For Sale.. / Exchange AIRDROP!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.