Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money (7804 Views)

Gtbank Cut $25 From The Money I Received Offshore Charges (wire Transfer) / Should We Invest In Facebook Ads, If We Are Already Successful With SEO? / Facebook Will Ban Businesses From Running Ads If They Get Poor Customer Feedback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by TechCapon(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2018
The big sites have already been ranked on Google front page. I was watching a video about SEO on YouTube when the guy said SEO takes years to work. He further said that it takes years to establish domain authority which is what Google uses to rank sites on its search engine. The best way to rank on Google and build high traffic is by running ads. Those big sites spend a lot on ads even till now and that's why they stay on top. Thinking it's easy to rank suddenly without spending is not being realistic. Jumia and Konga has a lot of traffic but they spend big on online advertising. That's my little observation grin

16 Likes

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by cartwing: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
TechCapon:
The big sites have already been ranked on Google front page. I was watching a video about SEO on YouTube when the guy said SEO takes years to work. He further said that it takes years to establish domain authority which is what Google uses to rank sites on its search engine. The best way to rank on Google and build high traffic is by running ads. Those big sites spend a lot on ads even till now and that's why they stay on top. Thinking it's easy to rank suddenly without spending is not being realistic. Jumia and Konga has a lot of traffic but they spend big on online advertising. That's my little observation grin
lol and who told you it takes years to establish DA and PA? I can skyrocket your site to DA 40 in a month time with my backlinks strategy, nothing like google sandboxing your site, and I have proofs to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by TechCapon(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
cartwing:
lol and who told you it takes years to establish DA and PA? I can skyrocket your site to DA 40 in a month time with my backlinks strategy, nothing like google sandboxing your site, and I have proofs to it.
teach me how. Let's start
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Cyberleets: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lol guy....you want to spend on ads instead of Seo? I sorry for ur bank!

The moment u stop paying for ads, traffic stops!

But spending on seo is like an investment, when u start seeing results, stop spending and enjoy ur traffic. It's common sense, don't let anyone decieve U.

Two power full edu backlinks from unilag and lasu is currently doing magic for my seo

6 Likes

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by TechCapon(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Cyberleets:

But spending on seo is like an investment, when u start seeing results, stop spending and enjoy ur traffic. It's common sense, don't let anyone decieve U.

Two power full edu backlinks from unilag and lasu is currently doing magic for my seo

how did you build those backlinks?
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Sanchez01: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
TechCapon:
You clearly have no idea. A website I created in April presently has a DA of 36 with massive backlinks and is targeted at Nigerian audience. Another I designed and launched just two weeks ago's DA is just 2 but all its posts are scattered on Google and is already getting traffic.

Ads are temporal solutions. The only permanent, lasting solution to making your presence count is by investing in SEO strategies and techniques.

5 Likes

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by TechCapon(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sanchez01:

You clearly have no idea. A website I created in April presently has a DA of 36 with massive backlinks and is targeted at Nigerian audience. Another I designed and launched just two weeks ago's DA is just 2 but all its posts are scattered on Google and is already getting traffic.

Ads are temporal solutions. The only permanent, lasting solution to making your presence count is by investing in SEO strategies and techniques.
teach me one of such techniques

2 Likes

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
How do I build backlinks apart from guess posts? cry
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Scammers everywhere
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by myseyf(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Cyberleets:

must my blog be related to educational niche to build backlinks on .edu sites?
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Cyberleets: 1:40am On Nov 09, 2018
TechCapon:
how did you build those backlinks?

It's simple nah...ethical hacking!! I still have some that is not yet indexed by Google self..
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Cyberleets: 1:43am On Nov 09, 2018
naijatatafo:
Scammers everywhere

Did someone request for money here? We are only giving out advise...

Now crawl back to where u came from

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Cyberleets: 1:46am On Nov 09, 2018
myseyf:

must my blog be related to educational niche to build backlinks on .edu sites?

Nope..just get the back link from high DA site...it will boost it own DA and in turn increase ur ranking!

1 Like

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Cyberleets: 1:53am On Nov 09, 2018
And please, I don't do guest posting...it's kinda old fashioned...I hack site, put my link anywhere around the site...Am off

But if you are interested in low DA sites...I can supply up to 500.
I deliver ur link first and send it to u...if you are satisfied,u pay!

Pls note the process involves hacking a website and putting your link...not some crappy guest posting...thank u
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38am On Nov 09, 2018
Informative thread.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by PrinceOgun: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2018
wink..n
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by rxmusa(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2018
So true, on target

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by udemzyudex(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2018
cartwing:

Bloody liar.

If you're talking about PA, I'll believe but DA of 40 within a month. Smh

1 Like

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by wickyyolo: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2018
cartwing:

I'm telling you. The guy still dey learn work.
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by PrinceOgun: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2018
You also need to invest on premium plugins and themes

Get premium themes and plugins very cheaply here on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/4823352/banger-buy-premium-wordpress-themes Fully Activated !
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by OkeOladimeji: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2018
Please, can I have your contact?

Thanks

Cyberleets:
And please, I don't do guest posting...it's kinda old fashioned...I hack site, put my link anywhere around the site...Am off

But if you are interested in low DA sites...I can supply up to 500.
I deliver ur link first and send it to u...if you are satisfied,u pay!

Pls note the process involves hacking a website and putting your link...not some crappy guest posting...thank u
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by OldBeer: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2018
Instead of op to say he does not know, he came to display ignorance. I love the schooling here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by udemzyudex(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2018
I just pity those sites on the long run. You think those who make it to the top use hacking? Funny.

2 Likes

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by BabaCommander: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2018
This is the absolute truth. Coming up with some guide on this.

1 Like

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by pauljumbo: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2018
Running ads is for short term and quick results SEO is for long term it’s good to invest in both of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by prodigy22: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2018
Cyberleets:

It's simple nah...ethical hacking!! I still have some that is not yet indexed by Google self..
ethical hacking hack your d1ck there, liar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by adebayo3449(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2018
Hack shocked

Contact me for your customized wristbands for any of your events.
Check my signature for my whatsapp link

1 Like

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Ruddyman(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2018
TechCapon:

This is ignorance on display...

Ask and shall be given ....seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be open unto YOU....

if you don't know you ask rather than display ignorance to the public

---------------

- Want to build Search engine optimized websites / blog for your business and idea?

- You want to optimize your website / blog for search engine?

- You want One on One training on how to build websites using ( HTML, CSS, JS ) + WordPress using real life projects?

Then chat me up on what's 08095966698....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 SEO Factors You Should Monitor In 2019 / 5 "Must Do" Things On A Blog on daily basis - Techinfo / Host your website on HIGH SPEED VPS servers... (ONLY #25K incl design)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.