Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

HB Haboglobal Sanitary Pad Ambassador Competition - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HB Haboglobal Sanitary Pad Ambassador Competition (682 Views)

Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / Sponsor A Sanitary Pad To Women In Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HB Haboglobal Sanitary Pad Ambassador Competition by jimaglory: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2018
HABO Global has brought something cool to the ladies. We know how challenging it is for a lady to get a cool sanitary pad to use. And even if you find one, its either too expensive or it is something not to write home about. We have all seen different varieties of sanitary pads but if you haven’t used HABO SANITARY PAD, I assume you have been managing the ones you have been using. That must stop!!!..
HABO has about 4 products which ranges in sizes and price and I bet you its very affordable and its makes more sense than any other sanitary pads here in Nigeria.

Aside from the product. I don’t think there is a sanitary pad company here in Nigeria that has a mobile delivery service. HABO Global company has a mobile app in which you can use to order their products online. It is very convenient plus an excellent user interface. All you just need to do is to pick the product you want to purchase and follow the necessary procedures to make the payment. No delivery charge!!. It would be brought to you in any state you are in Nigeria.

Because the company is new and its trying to raise its head among others. There is a competition going on presently tagged HABO SANITARY PADS AMBASSADOR COMPETITION. Where you have a chance of winning ONE MILLION NAIRA. We are trying to get our brand female ambassador. Who would showcase the company for us. This is the first in Nigeria. Its going to end on the 20th of December 12:59PM and winners would be awarded on the 24th of December.

To join the competition.

The first step is to download the app (HABO). It is available on Google Playstore, its less than 5mb in size. After the Mobile App has been downloaded. You need to purchase the Promo HB Bundle .Then you Follow the steps to make an online payment. And take note of the product id because it would be needed in the competition form you would fill after the second step in the website
Step two, This is where the fun comes in to a competitor who loves to dance. Choose any song of your choice, dance to it, while dancing, kindly fluant the product you purchased. The main idea of this is to promote the product. I am sure you have an instagram handle, because that is where you have to upload the video, ensure it’s a one minute video and tag #HaboGlobal as a caption.
Now visit https://www.haboglobal.com/model_form.php to fill the form. There is a field to past a video link, You can copy that from instagram and the image needed is your image, a clear bold image, all other forms are necessary. The more likes you get from the video. The more chances of winning. Note, You can promote the video in any playform of your choice but ensure its been liked on instagram. That’s where the count is done.

Thanks.

You can visit https://www.haboglobal.com for more details about the product and competition
Up Habo Global…!!!!!!!!!

Re: HB Haboglobal Sanitary Pad Ambassador Competition by Ijevi: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
I hope the company will pay at the end of the competition
Re: HB Haboglobal Sanitary Pad Ambassador Competition by Ijevi: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2018
Just got detailed information about the competition. I am definitely interested in that one million grin grin grin grin grin.. Habo... here i come!
Re: HB Haboglobal Sanitary Pad Ambassador Competition by jimaglory: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2018
Ijevi:
I hope the company will pay at the end of the competition
Definitely
Re: HB Haboglobal Sanitary Pad Ambassador Competition by way4ward17(m): 5:18am On Nov 12, 2018
Am on this... Thumbs up to Habo

(1) (Reply)

Help With Free Accomodation In Abuja / Please Help Me Out Of Dilemma / Keep Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.