Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,861 members, 7,841,238 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Celebrity News: Sick Tekno Sorry To Disappoint Fans, Seeks Prayers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity News: Sick Tekno Sorry To Disappoint Fans, Seeks Prayers (656 Views)

Liquorose And Emmanuel Disappoint Fans As They Debunk Dating Rumours / Chiwetalu Agu Celebrates His 65th Birthday, Seeks Prayers (Photo) / Peter Okoye (mr P) Disappoint Fans After Collecting A Huge Amount For A Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity News: Sick Tekno Sorry To Disappoint Fans, Seeks Prayers by Preshhinfoblog(m): 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nigerian Singer, Tekno has raised alarm of being seriously sick and currently undergoing treatments. According to Tekno, he said he won't be able to make it to the shows he has been booked for and is deeply sorry for that.

Tekno wrote
" I've been away and on treatment. Please don't be upset, that I can't make it to shows I've been booked for. I'm making time out to fully recover and hopefully get back to doing what I love most soonest! I apologize and if you can please pray for me.. God watch over us all, Thank You ."

https://preshhinfo..com/2018/11/celebrity-news-sick-tekno-sorry-to.html

Re: Celebrity News: Sick Tekno Sorry To Disappoint Fans, Seeks Prayers by ehhmah(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
shocked

I will pray for you.

But >>> don't come back and be 'choko choko' upandan. cool
Re: Celebrity News: Sick Tekno Sorry To Disappoint Fans, Seeks Prayers by Preshhinfoblog(m): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
ehhmah:
shocked

I will pray for you.

But >>> don't come back and be 'choko choko' upandan. cool
you are funny
Re: Celebrity News: Sick Tekno Sorry To Disappoint Fans, Seeks Prayers by Preshhinfoblog(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pls come and wish him good health, abeg

(1) (Reply)

Actor Leye Kuti Acquires Two Exotic Cars At The Same Time (photos)actor Leye / SERAP Reacts To Video Of 2face Shading Nigerian Leaders At Kotoka Airport / See Rita Dominic's Outfit To 'heaven On My Mind' Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.