Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Download Zip. Christina Aguilera Liberation Full Mp3# - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Download Zip. Christina Aguilera Liberation Full Mp3# (2523 Views)

Christina Aguilera Shares Topless Photos On Instagram / Robert Downey Jr., Christina Aguilera, And More Honored As Disney Legends / Christiana Aguilera Bares Nipples In Sexy New Photos To Promote Her New Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Zip. Christina Aguilera Liberation Full Mp3# by Danberin: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
Christina Aguilera – Liberation Full leaked Album. Download link in MP3 ZIP/RAR formats

Download Here -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/1007928474072383488

Still, a few rum lyrics are part of the fun with Aguilera. ‘Liberation’ may lack the grand ambition and massive pop bangers of her glory days, but by the end, it’s hard to deny that she feels reasonably relevant and contemporary again.
The rollout of her eighth album, Liberation, suggests she’s done selling anything that doesn’t fit into her true vision of herself: She posed without makeup on the cover of Paper magazine, and her cover art is similarly stripped down

Year: 2018
Genre: Pop
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps

Track list:
01. Liberation
02. Searching For Maria
03. Maria
04. Sick Of Sittin’
05. Dreamers
06. Fall In Line
07. Right Moves
08. Like I Do
09. Deserve
10. Twice
11. I Don’t Need It Anymore (Interlude)
12. Accelerate
13. Pipe
14. Masochist
15. Unless It’s With You

Aguilera’s 2010 album, Bionic, featured cutting-edge singles like “Woohoo”—an ode to MouthAction featuring Nicki Minaj—and “Elastic Love,” which was co-written by guest vocalist M.I.A. (And this was nearly two years before Madonna enlisted both Minaj and Maya for “Gimme All Your Luvin’.”) The sound of Bionic was perhaps too forward-thinking, a risk that could have reaped the rewards of poptimism if the album had only been released a few years later
In February 2018, media reported that Aguilera was collaborating with Demi Lovato who confirmed a collaboration.[13] In March 2018, a low-quality snippet of a song called "Masochist" leaked online, as well as the full-length demo of the song "Fall in Line".

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Top 6 Most Handsome Bbnaija Season Five Housemate / Justin Bieber Thanks Wizkid For Putting Him On Essence Remix / Nigerians React As Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Puts Her Curvaceous Backside On Di

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.