Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Learn Advanced Microsoft Access And Excel In 2 Days. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Learn Advanced Microsoft Access And Excel In 2 Days. (1750 Views)

Network, Remote Access And Remote Control Solutions: / Become A Computer Literate On Microsoft Word And Excel, Etc With 5k For 2 Months / Learn Ms Access And Excel In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Advanced Microsoft Access And Excel In 2 Days. by olamathins(m): 6:47am On Jul 22, 2010
Do you know you can learn microsoft access and excel in 2days?

I wish i had known this for long.

This is what disqualified me in the very first online contract i got.

I was hired by a big company in Singapore to help them collect data of schools in west Africa and the way they operate. After I was done, i was asked to present my findings in excel or access format; but you know what i did not know any of the packages. I gave it to someone who call himself a computer operator to do for me, but he did next to rubbish. As a result I missed that big time opportunity after much of labour.

Because of this embarrassment, i enrolled in a one month computer training, But our instructor was impatient type, so nobody got the rudiment of those packages in the class.

It was recently I then stumble on a particular video tutorial that teaches one all that one need to known on access and excel. I MEAN ALL!And you know what i became an expert on those two packages within 2 day. I think you can do better, because I'm a slow learner.

If you are interested in having a copy, just send me an email rewardlink75@gmail.com or call 07032060088.

But note : the video tutorial is not free o.But I assure you, you would be happy for it!

Re: Learn Advanced Microsoft Access And Excel In 2 Days. by okgerald(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2010
Are you sure this your e-mail addy is ok? I sent you a mail sometimes about making cash online but it returned. Whats the name of this software?
Re: Learn Advanced Microsoft Access And Excel In 2 Days. by olamathins(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2010
Hello ok.gerald, i think the email is ok. You may try olamathins@gmail.com if that one ever gives you problem. But i prefer rewardlink75 for the purpose of instant response. The name of the software is QUICK Ms skill. i bet is rare to come by.

(1) (Reply)

How To Compress Video Files / Can I Get A Good Laptop For 20k To 25k In Lagos? / Hp 250 G3 London Used For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.